Demi Lovato - "SKIN OF MY TEETH"

Soobin

6 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

I think I'm going to hate how everyone will say this flopped and will act like they tried to make it happen when reality is the song wasn't even sent to radio :weeps:

ODH’s won’t listen regardless so there’s no point.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Soobin

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

7 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

I think I'm going to hate how everyone will say this flopped and will act like they tried to make it happen when reality is the song wasn't even sent to radio :weeps:

Her label is doing it on purpose to embolden the ODHs wbk. 

14 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Not WOPS having better playlisting :bibliahh:

i wonder how people see these playlist reach

10 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Well I hope the real single is better, otherwise it makes no sense. This song was good enough to have been a real single, not just a promo single.

27 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

Well I hope the real single is better, otherwise it makes no sense. This song was good enough to have been a real single, not just a promo single.

I doubt this was just a promo single. And I doubt whatever comes next will receive a better treatment :rip:

1 hour ago, FancyStars said:

This song is actually pretty good.

Taste :clap3:

11 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

I mean sending to the radio is literally promo 101, it's even much more better than playlisting

Is there any chance they're boycotted or something? I can't explain it otherwise :rip: 

9 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

I mean sending to the radio is literally promo 101, it's even much more better than playlisting

Is there any chance they're boycotted or something? I can't explain it otherwise :rip: 

Honestly, the whole thing is giving me Ellie Goulding's Brightest Blue teas. She had to fight for that album to be released because her label wanted her to release radio hits instead. Her label did allow her to release the project eventually but they didn't lift a finger for promotion. 

Demi's given freedom to release whatever she wants but since it's not what her label actually wants, they won't lift a finger for her. 

Remember the a funeral for my pop music video? Someone from her team says "you can release whatever you want whenever you want", which kinda reinforces my theory. She's got the freedom but not the support. 

13 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Honestly, the whole thing is giving me Ellie Goulding's Brightest Blue teas. She had to fight for that album to be released because her label wanted her to release radio hits instead. Her label did allow her to release the project eventually but they didn't lift a finger for promotion. 

Demi's given freedom to release whatever she wants but since it's not what her label actually wants, they won't lift a finger for her. 

Remember the a funeral for my pop music video? Someone from her team says "you can release whatever you want whenever you want", which kinda reinforces my theory. She's got the freedom but not the support. 

It still doesn't make sense tho, i highly doubt sending a song for radio adds costs them that much, they could have just sent it and waited to see if it took off on its own

2 minutes ago, Rob_Matteo said:

It still doesn't make sense tho, i highly doubt sending a song for radio adds costs them that much, they could have just sent it and waited to see if it took off on its own

Yeah... it's really weird... the only thing I can think of is that they are just testing waters with SOMT :skull: which I doubt because it makes no sense to release a song to test waters, and announce an album and a tour with it. :skull: 

Guys accept it :rip: this is the lead single and it tanked :rip: even demi doesn't give a damn, she just want to release the album and go straight on tour

Honestly I feel really bad for Demi and their fans. It's really obvious that Island Records doesn't want to promote her new single AT ALL. Hell even Island doing more for CFTS than this :skull:

Demi better hope that this song finally taking off on TikTok and it translate into great streams as well because that's the only way to get the label attention at this point

Real numbers come on Monday :)

13 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Her label is doing it on purpose to embolden the ODHs wbk. 

what is odh?

5 minutes ago, Soobin said:

Real numbers come on Monday :)

America is sleeping I fear

1 minute ago, sweetkiss said:

what is odh?

obsessed Demi haters

Just now, thatsmydemi said:

America is sleeping I fear

obsessed Demi haters

geez... thanks

imagine her label being ODH lol...

DEMI would do much better being indie

i’m so late but …. this song is so good i’m in shock :worship2: just wish it was longer

how is this not dominating radio and spotify given the rock trend? makes no sense

29 minutes ago, shookgrande said:

i’m so late but …. this song is so good i’m in shock :worship2: just wish it was longer

how is this not dominating radio and spotify given the rock trend? makes no sense

Because it hasn't been released to radio and because it has a ridiculously low playlist reach (her ancient songs are higher :skull:)

Why is this so mistreated? :biblio:

#4 on MTV Earwax

And it took how many years?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.