Demi Lovato - "SKIN OF MY TEETH"

Soobin

20 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Lowest radio and one of the lowest streams :confused:

19 is great tho :clap3:

Maybe she should release something more friendlier next single 

This is not accurate LOL, it will not chart most likely.

I agree, we need a friendlier single. Honestly Come Together with a pop radio add date would do well. Demi's team should just go for it, and hold off on the more heavy rock until closer to album release.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Soobin

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

3 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

This is not accurate LOL, it will not chart most likely.

I agree, we need a friendlier single. Honestly Come Together with a pop radio add date would do well. Demi's team should just go for it, and hold off on the more heavy rock until closer to album release.

Seriously I don't think scooter is taking her too seriously cause he would've told her that much. 

He gives her her space and that's amazing but she needs a bit of direction from him. 

1 hour ago, Freakshowvato said:

How is this even possible?

That’s the fake account

the team/label/Demi/whoever needs to realize that promotion is needed for success AND the fans as well. if they just drop a song but do nothing with it will only Demi's fans will know about it and even THEY will get bored extremely quickly if nothing happens around the song. hence, people already wanting to move on to a new single. one single Jimmy Fallon and music video is not enough. is it Demi that doesn't want to promote? the label is not willing to invest? or is there something else?

Her team is filled with ODHs confirmed. 

15 hours ago, Soobin said:

It's OVER! :gaycat2:

this.. can't be global right? :rip:

Island dropping the ball on Demi for two eras straight. We haven't won a single victory since 2018. :irate:

Ditch them, queen

I'm still wondering why she signed with Scooter or why he even decided to sign with her to begin with. Their whole relationship seems non existent :rip:

9 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I'm still wondering why she signed with Scooter or why he even decided to sign with her to begin with. Their whole relationship seems non existent :rip:

I mean... Scooter only signed with her because Ariana and Tori Kelly said yes. Otherwise he would've never :skull: 

17 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Atp my best guess is that he allows her the freedom to do and record what she wants

We can't deny that both DWTD era and Holy **** era are things Demi's previous team likely would not have allowed her to do

3 hours ago, KasioKas said:

this.. can't be global right? :rip:

I mean, it's very possible

Just look at that terrible playlisting 

4 hours ago, Rob_Matteo said:

Atp my best guess is that he allows her the freedom to do and record what she wants

We can't deny that both DWTD era and Holy **** era are things Demi's previous team likely would not have allowed her to do

I don't think that's true bc TMYLM also isn't something Demi's team would normally push for, yet Phil allowed it. Phil did give Demi creative freedom, he was just hyper focused on getting hits and that influenced Demi's output from DEMI to Confident.

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

Not WOPS having better playlisting :bibliahh:

When D8 becomes Demi's first hitless era :toofunny2:

I do think part of the problem is the change in music direction. She probably lost some fans from this change and it will take time to gain new fans.

18 minutes ago, memi stan said:

I do think part of the problem is the change in music direction. She probably lost some fans from this change and it will take time to gain new fans.

The problem isn’t the fans because the vast majority of us have wanted her to return to this sound but a more mature version of it. 

the problem is with her label/team who seem to think 17M playlisting for a lead single is acceptable when not even the lowest tier of popstars like Kim Petra’s get that treatment. A fanbase alone can only carry a song so far, if the geepee isn’t exposed to it  no one is gonna care for it. 

Just now, Pink Ranger said:

The problem isn’t the fans because the vast majority of us have wanted her to return to this sound but a more mature version of it. 

the problem is with her label/team who seem to think 17M playlisting for a lead single is acceptable when not even the lowest tier of popstars like Kim Petra’s get that treatment. A fanbase alone can only carry a song so far, if the geepee isn’t exposed to it  no one is gonna care for it. 

I think it’s a mixture of both

sad this is flopping cause itʻs great....also, I still canʻt wait for this album.

IDGAF how this is doing, it's really solid and the album sounds like it's going to have some major bop moments (esp "Come Together"). 

I think I'm going to hate how everyone will say this flopped and will act like they tried to make it happen when reality is the song wasn't even sent to radio :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.