• Soobin

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

somebody tell Demi that rock artists also send their songs to radio 

SOMT is only 300k away from 30M playlisting

It's OVER! :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, Soobin said:

SOMT is only 300k away from 30M playlisting

And to think other pop girls are on a 150m+ audience at this point in the release :skull: 

13 minutes ago, Soobin said:

Give us single 2 :clap3:

38 minutes ago, Soobin said:

Yesterday, I probably wouldn't have said this, but now that I know Demi has some campaigns in her arsenal, such as the magazine cover, I'm more confident in her teams contributions to this era and feel hopeful they will succeed in eventually rising the song, even if it's only at a steady pace. 

Additionally, I have to keep reminding myself that this isn't a pop era for Demi (lol it’s hard), so they may not even want to appear on the more pop-friendly playlists this time around for that reason - if that's the case, I think their position at No. 1 on the Pop Punk Ain't Dead playlist is more appropriate to be discovered by their desired audience. 

I believe that the most helpful thing we can do for spreading awareness is to ensure we're interacting with her Instagram posts - liking, commenting, DM'ing, sharing - as her algorithm is still affected from her account being flagged as inactive via Instagram, so her posts aren't reaching a large audience.

Adding this song to every playlist except Today's Top Hits is the DEFINITION of

Her team and label are truly SHAMELESS.

What's the next single? Honestly if we wanna be shameless and get a hit, we should go with Come Together

5 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

And to think other pop girls are on a 150m+ audience at this point in the release :skull: 

It gets worse, I feel like I might've jinxed it

you know what's funny? DWTD is just as good as SOMT but the lack of promo and GP exposure keeps it lowkey

43 minutes ago, Soobin said:

It gets worse, I feel like I might've jinxed it

nodding-pokemon.gif

No but really let's hope this can stabilize at 300K streams a day in the long-run. And let's bring on the next single! They should release a single every 2 weeks tbh until something sticks :laugh:

Remember, the music not the bling! :heart:

Demi has had plenty of hits in the past, what we need now is just for the album to do well first week and to be a great project, which we're lining up to achieve for sure. Next singles may be FREAK, CITY OF ANGELS, or COME TOGETHER.

We need more relationship bops. SKIN OF MY TEETH is amazing but too much about addiction to blow up as of now, unless there's a depression/addiction anthem going viral on Tiktok soon

:jonny5:

Edited by Freakshowvato

More straight males stanning :jonny6::jonny5::WAP: we're gonna get a new fanbase if this era goes as planned

Did it really sell that much? And it really streamed more than the massive airplay hit Boyfriend? 

A Selena stan? :clown:

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

Lowest radio and one of the lowest streams :confused:

19 is great tho :clap3:

Maybe she should release something more friendlier next single 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.