Demi Lovato - "SKIN OF MY TEETH"

Soobin

2 hours ago, Soobin said:

Demi's bio picture on Spotify has been updated after a century. They do hear us out in the suggestions channel of Demi's server!

FVSl1eoWQAIn6oI?format=jpg&name=large

Can you pls ask them to add Gray to Spotify, and maybe Change You and I'm Sorry (only if it's possible for those two)! Especially before HOLY **** era begins, that would be really nice. Gray is such a good song and deserves to be on Spotify

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Soobin

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

Literally everyone loves the song... so cool to see straights stanning Demi lmao, even the chat comments were stanning

Best streaming day to date, congratulations Island Records!

1 hour ago, Freakshowvato said:

Literally everyone loves the song... so cool to see straights stanning Demi lmao, even the chat comments were stanning

The reactions have been awesome :clap3:

1 hour ago, Soobin said:

CFTS out streaming :skull: 

6 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

Yeah but CFTS also has double the playlist reach and is still making rounds on TikTok :emofish:

13 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

XyXLUvJ.jpg

teas :skull:

31 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

XyXLUvJ.jpg

teas :skull:

Noooooooo :bibliahh:

Demi being late to the #AskDemi session by 17 minutes........ Where is Demi's intern?

2 hours ago, Hanzo said:

Why is this the PERFECT workout song 

It's true. I spent 15 minutes on the treadmill on high speed and that's the longest I've ever been. SOMT was on repeat

Demi better give us a break up anthem next. I feel like my boyfriend is gonna dump me one of these days and Imma need some help. 

Ver las imágenes de origen

Island Records realising the playlists with less than 200k followers they have paid for aren't helping SOMT 

3 hours ago, Soobin said:

Extremely stable which is a very good sign

43 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Demi better give us a break up anthem next. I feel like my boyfriend is gonna dump me one of these days and Imma need some help. 

Not this :chick1:

1 hour ago, ronald said:

It's true. I spent 15 minutes on the treadmill on high speed and that's the longest I've ever been. SOMT was on repeat

Using this for plank >>

The fandom being in shambles over the Q&A :toofunny2:

22 minutes ago, ronald said:

Lead single is coming 

Is not a lead because lead is SOMT lol but probably the next single will be Freak, don't forget that shooting of Inked was planned for July and they have circus vibes in that shooting... :coffee:

I think releasing the second single soon, along with a promotional single, would be a wise move. 

Additionally, they also need to get Demi doing the promo circuit; one brief appearance on Jimmy Fallon isn’t enough to promote the song without sufficient label backing. 

1 hour ago, WavesOfLust said:

Additionally, they also need to get Demi doing the promo circuit; one brief appearance on Jimmy Fallon isn’t enough to promote the song without sufficient label backing. 

it doesn’t matter, they won’t get traction unless the song and video are on point and released at the right time. tiktok is probably the way to go tbh. i expect demi to be more visible for album week  promo

4 minutes ago, Saint James said:

it doesn’t matter, they won’t get traction unless the song and video are on point and released at the right time. tiktok is probably the way to go tbh. i expect demi to be more visible for album week  promo

My point is that a song isn't likely to gain traction amongst the general public and casual listeners/fans if they're not even aware a new single has been released to begin with. 

Demi's official Instagram and Twitter accounts can't solely be used to promote the song alone, because each of those accounts are still essentially filtered and flagged as "dead accounts" due to both their overall inactivity and account deletion (how their team hasn't corrected this yet is beyond me).

If the label isn't willing to invest in popular and high-trafficked playlisting which will lead to the song being discovered organically, self-promotion would prove useful here.

Adding your song to the radio queue without having the financial backing from your label is much more likely if you agree to do a radio interview or appearance, especially when you're someone of Demi's caliber and celebrity.  

They could (should) also reach out to popular TikTok accounts to propose a collaboration. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.