• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Soobin

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

Can anyone confirm if the song is there? This user claims the song got removed already from the playlist :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Can anyone confirm if the song is there? This user claims the song got removed already from the playlist :deadbanana4:

It still appears here: https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/a-list-pop/pl.5ee8333dbe944d9f9151e97d92d1ead9

8 minutes ago, Rob_Matteo said:

Omg :jonny:

Scrumptious :jonny:

27 minutes ago, Rob_Matteo said:

I need the full version :jonny5: 

I can't stop playing this. It's already become my most streamed song of the year :deadbanana: 

This poster looks incredible. How are Lovatics so talented?

31 minutes ago, Rob_Matteo said:

Vocal production (and Demi's vocals ofc) in SOMT is excellent.

4 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I can't stop playing this. It's already become my most streamed song of the year :deadbanana: 

#4 in 2022 for me so far. It's definitely their best song in years!

3 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

This song sounds like they heard a random Courtney Love demo and decided to cover it. Not terrible but it doesn’t make anything move, will probably end up being a buzz single. 

Maybe because she literally sampled courtneys song lmao? The amount of such comments i have already read on here, thats how sampling works 

Thank you Scooter and Island Records from the bottom of my heart

15 minutes ago, Soobin said:

Thank you Scooter and Island Records from the bottom of my heart

It's coming omgggg :jonny5: 

Island Records outdoing expectations! I knew we could trust them to ruin another era :jonny5: 

• ATRL Moderator

It really comes down to what Demi and their team want to accomplish this era. They may truly not care too much about commercial success given the genre switch so it could be more a project for the fans. However, if they are looking to gain traction in the alternative scene then a radio promotional tour could work wonders. I mean Avril was never really played on alternative prior to Bite Me and that track saw some great success on that format so I don't see why SOMT couldn't either. It really just depends on what they are shooting for here. If it's just for themselves and the fans then great, but if they are trying to reach some commercial success I genuinely think alternative radio and playlisting is the way to go

it left US and Global Spotify chart

the more i read about this project and how she always mentions the fans and especially the og fans and how this is a project mostly for them and herself, the more i think this is truly just an experiment, something like mileys dead petz, thats why neither her label nor her team are even trying with the promo lol

11 minutes ago, devonedelrey said:

the more i read about this project and how she always mentions the fans and especially the og fans and how this is a project mostly for them and herself, the more i think this is truly just an experiment, something like mileys dead petz, thats why neither her label nor her team are even trying with the promo lol

But we said the same thing about DWTDTAOSO :rip:

4 minutes ago, Rob_Matteo said:

But we said the same thing about DWTDTAOSO :rip:

i didnt lmao, that time the label was without a ceo and bankrupt :rip:

Edited by devonedelrey

I just hope the album is gonna be good! I think it will, it’s gonna be so much fun and edgy

These tweets are doing some numbers :party:   RT and like, y'all!

1 hour ago, devonedelrey said:

We can't use the same excuses time after time for Demi's flop projects :chick1:

35 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

These tweets are doing some numbers :party:   RT and like, y'all!

This account has been more supportive of Demi this week alone than Island for the past two eras combined.

It's the girl who made CFTS a global viral sensation

11 minutes ago, Soobin said:

This account has been more supportive of Demi this week alone than Island for the past two eras combined.

:skull:

5 hours ago, devonedelrey said:

Maybe because she literally sampled courtneys song lmao? The amount of such comments i have already read on here, thats how sampling works 

Well my comment still stands, the song doesn’t take off. Better luck with the 2nd single

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.