• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Soobin

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

They ruined this for me

WHY HAVENT THEY FIXED THE FUCKINH SOUND? I AM DONE

What happened was, you know, I did go back to treatment, and when I came out, I saw all of these headlines that were like, “Demi leaves treatment again!” And I’m like, “F–k you, I’m going to write a song about that, and I’m putting that headline in the first line.” So it just was owning my narrative — owning the fact that this is my story, and I’m going to tell it, and I don’t need anyone else to tell it. And in doing so, I think it made an anthem for people who struggle with addiction.

https://www.billboard.com/music/features/demi-lovato-interview-skin-of-my-teeth-holy-****-feature-1235084640/

:jonny:

There we go, i knew it would likely come later today 

Oh wow :rip: this is actually great, I use! Looking forward to the album now. 

23 minutes ago, Soobin said:

:party: 

--

Is this real? :jonny5:  

1 minute ago, Rob_Matteo said:

There we go, i knew it would likely come later today 

are we ready for the +0.130 AI updates for 6 months until it explodes? :jonny5: 

Our girl Yves just set this as her avi @K$Ellie :monkey: Loonaverse coming full circle

Let’s be real Demi never had a hit straight out of the gate besides Heart Attack and Skyscraper. So let’s hold on tight and see where this goes on radio, and if it ends up not going anywhere that’s completely OK too. 

Imo this is a perfect lead single, reminds me of Heart Attack / CFTS / SNS trinity. Has the unique production of SNS, the loud fast pace energy of Heart Attack, and some of the pop rock flair of CFTS 

Let’s be real Demi never had a hit straight out of the gate besides Heart Attack and Skyscraper. So let’s hold on tight and see where this goes on radio, and if it ends up not going anywhere that’s completely OK too. 

Imo this is a perfect lead single, reminds me of Heart Attack / CFTS / SNS trinity. Has the unique production of SNS, the loud fast pace energy of Heart Attack, and some of the pop rock flair of CFTS

1 hour ago, Digitalism said:

We are at that point were any rock song that is released by pop girl is going to be loved by ATRL

This is not even better than her disney rock albums 

funny that you say this because this is more rock than anything on her disney albums :skull: 

6 minutes ago, 305 said:

Mediocre, can she sing about something else?

miss-juicy-come-up-with-something-else.g

ikr she should've come to atrl before releasing and sing about what atrl user 305 wants 

Ver las imágenes de origen

This is kinda excellent, the amount of hooks and memorable lyrics :WAP:

this samples Celebrity Skin right??

I'd love a live duet with Courteney or even Doja (since she covered Celebrity Skin recently)

13 minutes ago, 305 said:

Can YOU come up with something else? Why don't you do it? Why are you not a pop star with 30 billion streams worldwide (source: Universal Music Canada)?

14 minutes ago, 305 said:

It’s a transition from dwtdtaoso era and is an important track, first one about this topic in this upbeat nature and FIRE sit down lol. No one tells Dua Lipa she can’t make sex songs over and over again.. 

plus the rest of album is about MANY other subjects including lighter stuff such as title track Holy **** about sexy times in the bedroom. 

I hope next single is lighter in topic tho 

9 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

funny that you say this because this is more rock than anything on her disney albums :skull: 

More rock doesn't mean it's better

Just now, hotfire2012 said:

this samples Celebrity Skin right??

I'd love a live duet with Courteney or even Doja (since she covered Celebrity Skin recently)

I truly believe it does, waiting for ASCAP to post the credits. Spotify is not accurate 

1 minute ago, Digitalism said:

but it is better :heart2: 

Just now, Digitalism said:

It’s equivalent in quality to Get Back lol. ITs a great first song back lol. I personally prefer rock in the style of City of Angels (upcoming track) and Lonely People (from Demi’s last album) but this one still hits. 

There’s like an addictive beeping in the background instrumental of the chorus idk if any of y’all heard that, it’s really nice 

Did that with a muted video

1 hour ago, Digitalism said:

We are at that point were any rock song that is released by pop girl is going to be loved by ATRL

This is not even better than her disney rock albums 

literally sounds like a B side of Don't Forget + the predictable lyrics. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.