Demi Lovato - "SKIN OF MY TEETH"

Soobin

All we can do is enjoy the song and be happy Demi is Sharing some truth in this song. In that regard this release has been a serve… now Demi’s team needs to PICK IT UP or PACK UP like this ain’t gonna do no more lol

Edited by Freakshowvato

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Soobin

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

34 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

I can appreciate what she’s going for, even tho it’s a complete ripoff of Miley and the whole recent bringing punk-rock back trend, but I’m a production ho, and whoever produced this should never be allowed in a studio ever again :cm:

Demi is doing a very different brand of rock music compared to Miley's classic 80s rock tributes. You forgot that Demi's returning to her roots.

I don't know why this was released as a single 2 months in advance of the album when it's not a strong lead single material? Lorde releasing Solar Power (the song) teas

They should've dropped this as a whole complete project like Halsey did with her alternative rock album (although that comes with the problem of being a short-lived and non-eventful era)

Maybe Demi will continue releasing 4 or 5 songs before the album to keep the flow of the era going

20 minutes ago, RadioactiveLights said:

What's going on, why is every Demi rollout so botched? This should be an easy iTunes top 10. What is happening

Demi is an unsigned indie musician with no management team, she survives on a set of pipes and a guitar.

3 minutes ago, Soobin said:

Demi is an unsigned indie musician with no management team, she survives on a set of pipes and a guitar.

That’s why we need to buy the song on iTunes! An indie punk rock artist 

What’s worse: 

capitol threatening Halsey with demands before they’d be willing to release and support her new single, but ultimately they fully support it and invest A LOT in it 

island seemingly on board with Demi’s new single only to do absolutely nothing in terms of investment 

Edited by Freakshowvato

23 minutes ago, RadioactiveLights said:

This isn't even in the top 500 :rip: 

Must be some error or something because there is simply no way

In comparison, It's almost top 20 in the UK so yeah, it doesn't make sense 

1 minute ago, thatsmydemi said:

Must be some error or something because there is simply no way

In comparison, It's almost top 20 in the UK so yeah, it doesn't make sense 

Definitely was an error bc it just magically appeared on the top 100. I think the album pre order thing interfered with charting 

Just now, ronald said:

I still can barely hear the song on the video

:rip:

They will not fix that until they wake up, they still sleeping lmao

1 minute ago, Freakshowvato said:

Definitely was an error bc it just magically appeared on the top 100. I think the album pre order thing interfered with charting 

oh, that explains everything then :heart2:

7 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

UPDATE 

It’s  #95 on iTunes USA 

:gaycatina1:

11 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

They will not fix that until they wake up, they still sleeping lmao

will they though :skull:

Demi should’ve been the biggest Disney girl and should’ve been peers with Ariana.

I 100% think she could’ve been.

I absolutely hate how mismanaged her career has been

But I suppose even if her career wasn’t mismanaged there is huge prejudice on weight in pop music and Demi struggles with food/ED. 

I just wish she could’ve been a main pop girl and then transitioned into the music she wants to make 

Edited by Saintlor

smoore95GAGA
1 hour ago, Soobin said:

That's your loss if your ears aren't trained enough for excellent pop punk

If god-awful production is a staple in punk music then my ears have been blessed :gaycat4:

Issa bop idk what yall talking about lol, it is not an I Love Me moment. It’s a great song 

smoore95GAGA
28 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

They should've dropped this as a whole complete project like Halsey did with her alternative rock album (although that comes with the problem of being a short-lived and non-eventful era)

I’ll never understand this tbh, that album refuses to age for me. I could listen to it today and still be just as hyped as I was when it came out.

There's something off about this song. I'm not sure if it's the song production or the vocal production. But other than that, I like it.

Had this on repeat at work it’s so good :jonny5:

Why is the damn volume level so low in the video???

FU2lhV4WIAYkiYr?format=jpg&name=medium

Demi on the streets with Scooter Braun :heart:

15 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Demi should’ve been the biggest Disney girl and should’ve been peers with Ariana.

I 100% think she could’ve been.

I absolutely hate how mismanaged her career has been

But I suppose even if her career wasn’t mismanaged there is huge prejudice on weight in pop music and Demi struggles with food/ED. 

I just wish she could’ve been a main pop girl and then transitioned into the music she wants to make 

Her lagging behind the others in terms of career stats is a result of mismanagement and her not fitting in with Hollywood's beauty standards. I have yet to see an era where her team didn't ruin her rollout in one way or another.

Edited by Soobin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.