Demi Lovato - "SKIN OF MY TEETH"

Soobin

Maybe the length is a good choice because it makes me want to listen again and again :jonny: 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Soobin

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

I hate being in Canada now because I have to wait for it to be released with the US before I can listen :cries:

13 minutes ago, Cheeerl said:

I hate being in Canada now because I have to wait for it to be released with the US before I can listen :cries:

5 more hours let’s goooo

I like it, but I wish the chorus was more melodic. I think most of the snippets sounded better than this.

Let’s see how it ends, but so far miss Lavigne served better with the pop/rock lead.

sounds a lot like Celebrity Skin :swan:

Her voice is right at home on this genre. I love the bridge, I'm excited to listen to the album & the live performances.

Im underwhelmed honestly, anyone else think the song feels kind of incomplete. The bridge is STRONG af and the best part of the song, the chorus is just okay to me but the verses are so weak, a pre-chorus wouldve helped a lot imo. i’m still looking forward to the album though, i hope the rest of the tracks sound more well structure and full.. 

2 minutes ago, willyogalvan said:

Im underwhelmed honestly, anyone else think the song feels kind of incomplete. The bridge is STRONG af and the best part of the song, the chorus is just okay to me but the verses are so weak, a pre-chorus wouldve helped a lot imo. i’m still looking forward to the album though, i hope the rest of the tracks sound more well structure and full.. 

this was me on first listen b/c we heard so many snippets over and over again, it sounded disjointed at first. i gave it a few more listens and now it sounds like a full compact pop rock banger. 

4 minutes ago, willyogalvan said:

The song has to grow on you, once it hits it hits

I hope this gets a pop radio and alternative radio add date. I'm interested to see how it does.

3 minutes ago, Soobin said:

it samples that sis

idk about that, Courtney isn't credited anywhere

still cute tho

9 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

sounds a lot like Celebrity Skin :swan:

I think Demi is covering Celebrity Skin on the album? I can see the comparison, both very upbeat pop rock bangers

yep yep a heavier here We go again sound....YES DEMMIIII

2 hours ago, Soobin said:

It's a serve :party:

:heart: ty! 

OP: I was totally about to trash the bad mixing after streaming it on Spotify but I double checked my audio quality settings and they were all on "low" and "data saver" LMAO. :gaycat6:

OMG I HAVE IT IN SPOTIFY NOW :jonny4:

I think it's because my spotify is still set to Philippines :jonny5:

35 minutes ago, willyogalvan said:

I agree with this, I wish the post-chorus ooh parts were somehow mixed in at the start of the song + I miss having a pre-chorus! 

But fear not, Ms Demetria gave us almost full length sneak peeks into some songs and I promise you there are lengthy pre-choruses and longer songs on the album! ??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.