Demi Lovato - "SKIN OF MY TEETH"

Soobin

is it out early? i haven't heard it. is a the bop i'm expecting it to be???

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Soobin

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

THE 2ND VERSE :jonny6:

THE BRIDGE :jonny6:

THE LAST CHORUS :jonny6:

It's not going to do much for them (chart-wise), but It's a BOP (or maybe I'm optimistic)

ALSO THE MUSIC VIDEO TEASER - THEIR BEST MUSIC VIDEO IS HERE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS :jonny6:

37 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

The promo pic has been Demi's pfp for a while now on IG. I think it's the tour promo pic too. That's what I based it off. ??

It's a serve :party:

i'm absolutely loving this :jonny5:the 2nd verse...bridge...final chorus...outro.... it's so great.

love how it's giving me celebrity skin by hole vibes which is one of my fave songs ever. i just know their new album is gonna be a collapse for me :WAP:

The verses are not it, and the first half is a little underwhelming but when it picked up from the second chorus, that AWESOME bridge and the explosion at the last chorus is really BRILLIANT!!!

Damn the vocals!!! :flame:

I wish it was a little longer, and maybe stronger verses. But it’s probably best to build up to the amazing second half!

STEP ON ME QUEEN

14 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

The verses are not it, and the first half is a little underwhelming but when it picked up from the second chorus, that AWESOME bridge and the explosion at the last chorus is really BRILLIANT!!!

Damn the vocals!!! :flame:

I wish it was a little longer, and maybe stronger verses. But it’s probably best to build up to the amazing second half!

After replaying it I LOVED the verses, they’re so short but so powerful! They really tie in the song well. I just wish they were a bit longer but I get the song is high energy and doesn’t wait around on verses 

21 minutes ago, despy said:

i'm absolutely loving this :jonny5:the 2nd verse...bridge...final chorus...outro.... it's so great.

love how it's giving me celebrity skin by hole vibes which is one of my fave songs ever. i just know their new album is gonna be a collapse for me :WAP:

It’s a pop rock banger indeed, I am so proud of Demi. 

this BRIDGE :jonny5:

THE LAST CHORUS IS STRAIGHT UP FIRE :jonny5: 

Everything after the bridge is INSANE :jonny4: 

12 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

this BRIDGE :jonny5:

11 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

THE LAST CHORUS IS STRAIGHT UP FIRE :jonny5: 

Everything after the bridge is INSANE :jonny4: 

exactly

Ver las imágenes de origen

20 streams already... coming to dethrone Bite Me by Avril (76 streams) for my most streamed song of the year title i fear

yes devonne yes replay value!

I cant believe that Rockvato is back. I have faith in her again. 

The last chorus - FIRE!!!

I know that im gonna have this on repeat.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.