Demi Lovato - "SKIN OF MY TEETH"

Soobin

4 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

hmm i went on the playlist but Demi's song isnt there :katie: 

cause its out local time midnight, its not a worldwide release.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Soobin

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

Guyssss I’m on 4th listen and I SWEAR it somehow gets better and better, like omg it’s a full on banger… this might be one of my favorite Demi songs ever…. And the music thumbnail makes me wanna cry, Demi has so much emotion and passion in this.. 

• ATRL Moderator

Listened once and won't listen again until it's officially released. I'll be honest, with such high expectations I didn't really feel anything. That being said, I've loved Demi since DF so I know this album is going to be great, it just might not be my cup of tea. 

2 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Listened once and won't listen again until it's officially released. I'll be honest, with such high expectations I didn't really feel anything. That being said, I've loved Demi since DF so I know this album is going to be great, it just might not be my cup of tea. 

I felt same on first listen but you have to process it more with subsequent listens. For us diehard fans we heard the snippets so much so it feels disjointed at first  

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Freakshowvato said:

I felt same on first listen but you have to process it more with subsequent listens. For us diehard fans we heard the snippets so much so it feels disjointed at first  

Tea, I just know I'm gonna switch like faguette after a couple listens :wanda:

Ok no more listens for me BYE I’m completely obsessed but I have to wait for music video release tonight 

• ATRL Moderator

Also, I'm revisiting Demi's entire discography and what a wide breadth of music. Easily one of the most versatile artists out there WHEW I love listening to some older gems and feeling the same way I did when they were first released :weeps:

Listened a handful of times and now I’m waiting for it to be out out so they get all their well deserved streams. This wasn’t one of my favorite songs that was teased but the whole thing blew me away! Demi’s vocals are phenomenal and I love the rock/angry feel. The lyrics are also really deep too which, while expected, is a total serve. 

Super hyped for the album 

Okay I have to admit that I really dig this since I can relate lyrically in a sense, so bring it on Demi

The verses HAD to be longer, its way too short lol feels incomplete, but its catchy, im pretty sure there are even more hardcore songs on the album, this was clearly released to be on radio and on streaming, wonder is they plan on promoting a second si gle before the album and this one was just to tell a story/start the era

I'm so surprised about this song :jonny5:

There's literally no downtime in the song, which makes you crave to keep repeating the song :jonny: 

The lyrics & production are so on-point! :jonny5:

Her best lead, definitely! :jonny3:

i’m so perched for this! are there any songs of theirs that this feels redolent of? I heard it has Don’t Forget vibes but like which songs lol

2 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

i’m so perched for this! are there any songs of theirs that this feels redolent of? I heard it has Don’t Forget vibes but like which songs lol

Maybe it's nearest to Solo (HWGA)? I'm not sure.

----

I realized how we've basically heard the song from Demi's stories but listening to it still feels like it's a whole ass new track.

Just heard the full and wow this is AMAZING. :jonny4:The chorus is such an earworm. Great choice for a lead single

14 minutes ago, Cheeerl said:

Maybe it's nearest to Solo (HWGA)? I'm not sure.

----

I realized how we've basically heard the song from Demi's stories but listening to it still feels like it's a whole ass new track.

eaux wow :jonny5: one of the highlights of that album for sure

The chorus is addictive!

Any idea who is the director of the MV?

6 minutes ago, djkostream said:

The chorus is addictive!

Any idea who is the director of the MV?

It says Nick Harwood in the Music Video.

This is a sample of what he directed:

It seems like Demi's hiring up & coming creatives which have a more unique creativity rather than what we usually see.

1 minute ago, Cheeerl said:

It says Nick Harwood in the Music Video.

This is a sample of what he directed:

It seems like Demi's hiring up & coming creatives which have a more unique creativity rather than what we usually see.

um that’s my brother’s best friend since childhood (who also did i think a few other big ones) holy sh*t let me ask Jake if he knows about this!!! :jonny5:

incredible :wanda: i’m proud of my brother and Nick for the music videos they’ve worked on in recent years :heart: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.