Elizabeth Olsen's Multiverse of Madness becomes biggest movie of the year worldwide

Broken

The Taylor Swift of film, Feige ALWAYS wins and they (Martin Scorsese) CAN'T stand it!

Legs/longevity has been pure s**t but cool. Anyways JW3 will overtake DS2 effortlessly in a few weeks.

Talent won :clap3: 

On 5/22/2022 at 8:21 PM, tiagol88 said:

But ATRL told me the MCU was dying

it is dying in terms of quality :dancehall2: commercial success will follow soon

On 5/22/2022 at 8:28 PM, Donquizote said:

I was expecting it would hit 1 billion with all the hypes this movie had received :doc:

Underperformance me thinks

same. i was expecting big numbers for this

mcu is doomed

One of the weakest MCU films.

Scarlet Witch her power 

Hope she annihilates all her haters :jonny:

4 hours ago, zaso said:

it is dying in terms of quality :dancehall2: commercial success will follow soon

Ah yes...these latest movies are so much worse than ant man 2, the Hulk, Thor 1 and 2, etc :deadbanana4:

21 hours ago, Gaia said:

Is it not releasing in China?

No. The movie was banned. China has been boycotting Marvel since last year.

Black Widow banned (?).

Shang-Chi banned.

Eternals banned.

Spider-Man: No Way Home banned.

Even the Sony movies featuring Marvel characters were banned (Venom 2, Morbius) :skull:.

10 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Ah yes...these latest movies are so much worse than ant man 2, the Hulk, Thor 1 and 2, etc :deadbanana4:

Honestly, the just make up whatever narratives they want and pretend they’re true. :lmao:

12 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

all of those are still better movies than whatever's been released since 2019 and idrc about rt scores but seems like the critics agree too

the previous phases had a clear direction. all the solo film, character introductions and interactions were meaningful and we knew they were eventually gonna culminate in an epic final film. i've been a fan since the first iron man and i was always excited for the next mcu film but now i rarely get excited for them anymore

it just seems like they are doing these movies/shows just to see what sticks and make some quick money off the brand. the characters and stories are so superficial and badly written it's hard to connect to any of them. they have also ruined the remaining interesting characters they had, loki, natasha, bucky...

2 minutes ago, zaso said:

all of those are still better movies than whatever's been released since 2019 and idrc about rt scores but seems like the critics agree too

the previous phases had a clear direction. all the solo film, character introductions and interactions were meaningful and we knew they were eventually gonna culminate in an epic final film. i've been a fan since the first iron man and i was always excited for the next mcu film but now i rarely get excited for them anymore

it just seems like they are doing these movies/shows just to see what sticks and make some quick money off the brand. the characters and stories are so superficial and badly written it's hard to connect to any of them. they have also ruined the remaining interesting characters they had, loki, natasha, bucky...

Ant-Man 2, Thor 1 and 2 better movies than Multiverse of Madness, Spider-Man Homecoming, Shang Chi, etc?! :lmao:

Thank god the public doesn't agree with you. 

12 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Ant-Man 2, Thor 1 and 2 better movies than Multiverse of Madness, Spider-Man Homecoming, Shang Chi, etc?! :lmao:

Thank god the public doesn't agree with you. 

these movies had more interesting characters and served their purpose towards the bigger goal

this phase is just a more boring redo of phase 1 with boring characters and no payoff

2 minutes ago, zaso said:

these movies had more interesting characters and served their purpose towards the bigger goal

this phase is just a more boring redo of phase 1 with boring characters and no payoff

We had barely any idea how those movies would fit in the great scheme of things back then...now it's obvious but it wasn't back then. 

They need to bring the xmen already

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.