Monkeypox ended Rona. Surprised?

discreetinside

Monekypox infection had been on the rise recently especially around western countries while Asian countries like China are still battling with Rona.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-61532083

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/21/monkeypox-disruption-sexual-health-services

Edited by discreetinside

Already like 20 cases in my city ALONE :chick3: help bestay

this will be bad for the LGBT movement ? they will weaponize this against us 

1 minute ago, Pop said:

It will always be suspicious to me how these type of viruses target specifically gay men.

Very suspicious 

2 minutes ago, Pop said:

I’m scared about that too—look at COVID and the resulting effect (racism) it had on East Asians worldwide :chick3: wouldn’t be hard for people to use this as an excuse to bash us 10x harder. 

Another biblical plague falling on homosexual heads. 

Each day pushes me closer to Jesus :chick3:

9 minutes ago, Trent W said:

It will always be suspicious to me how these type of viruses target specifically gay men.

Very suspicious 

I don't think they're specifically targeted to anyone, it's just how some things work. infections are probably more common among gay/bi men because anal intercourse can lead to skin lesions that are then exposed to bodily fluids. Oral is also risky in that sense.

That being said, this is not a good news for LGBTQ+ people. I truly hope media won't start blaming us for this, we don't need another HIV/AIDS situation.

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

I don't think they're specifically targeted to anyone, it's just how some things work. infections are probably more common among gay/bi men because anal intercourse can lead to skin lesions that are then exposed to bodily fluids. Oral is also risky in that sense.

That being said, this is not a good news for LGBTQ+ people. I truly hope media won't start blaming us for this, we don't need another HIV/AIDS situation.

Yeah I know, I just like to fall into the conspiracy territory sometimes :ahh:

I think that conservative media will try to put it on lgbtq+, but mainstream media won’t, especially anyone under 40 audience. 

We will hear a lot of ignorant comments online for a while tho.

14 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Basically this. It's the lottery of life.

Nahhh.. Miss Rona is still top10 after what 110weeks or something while monkey fox is still bubbling under or maybe just entered at no.82