Charlie Puth beatboxes Gwen, sings Shawn & butchers Whitney

Michael196

His tone is one of the most insufferable things on the planet. The way he butchered half of those songs while thinking he was slaying

7 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

His tone is one of the most insufferable things on the planet. The way he butchered half of those songs while thinking he was slaying

Did you even watch the video? Doesn't look like he thought that at all :rip: 

He's so good looking. Allah is real. :jonny6:

why does he sing everything in his ******* falsetto ?? so annoying .. and calling out the keys, cringe

he sounds fun tho, i like him, tho the recent releases are so boring

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

Whats an example of him using baritone?

His speaking voice, lol.  

His speaking and singing voices are SO different. 

He’s singing tenor notes in “mixed voice” (mixture of head voice and chest voice)….which not a lot of baritones can do.    That’s why there’s only like 5 baritones in the history of “Pop” music :rip: (Michael Buble, Bill Withers, John Legend, etc).  

My trainer told me that it takes more work to sing higher notes for baritones (in mixed voice), b/c vocal cords need to thin out to reach higher pitches.  Baritones naturally have thick vocal cords.  

So he’s actually a better singer than what he credits himself for.  He’s just not using his FULL range.  

And it does eventually get tiring for a baritone to STAY in mixed voice for long periods of time.  Which is why he cracks sometimes singing. :laugh: 

57 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

His speaking voice, lol.  

He’s singing tenor notes in “mixed voice” (mixture of head voice and chest voice)….which not a lot of baritones can do.    That’s why there’s only like 5 baritones in the history of “Pop” music :rip: (Michael Buble, Bill Withers, John Legend, etc).  

My trainer told me that it takes more work to sing higher notes for baritones (in mixed voice), b/c vocal cords need to thin out to reach higher pitches.  Baritones naturally have thick vocal cords.  

So he’s actually a better singer than what he credits himself for.  He’s just not using his FULL range.  

And it does eventually get tiring for a baritone to STAY in mixed voice for long periods of time.  Which is why he cracks sometimes singing. :laugh: 

His speaking voice is deep and interesting he does crack tho especially live and hiting high notes live is always off

3 hours ago, professor2000 said:

His speaking voice, lol.  

Is this a good representation of him not singing in mixed voice cause he sounds much deeper

6 hours ago, Insanity said:

If he's waiting for a hit its not happening LS was his best shot and it did moderately well considering the flops before it

but he says that he no longer cares about charts... but it's probably the label...

5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

i have a solution to that

37 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Is this a good representation of him not singing in mixed voice cause he sounds much deeper

Yea, but honestly he probably can go even lower than that.  

But yeah, this sounds much more in the comfortable part of his vocal range.  

This song is dope.  I been sleeping on him, trying to play catch up on his music lol.  

52 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Yea, but honestly he probably can go even lower than that.  

But yeah, this sounds much more in the comfortable part of his vocal range.  

This song is dope.  I been sleeping on him, trying to play catch up on his music lol.  

this is a indepedent released EP in 2013 i dunno if ud like it or not lol

Yeah, he's definitely straight, some of these songs choices were so basic fuckboy 

On 5/21/2022 at 7:56 PM, magazine said:

but why don't they collab?

UduU5h4.gifOzHK1aW.gif

who will top:jonnycat:

he's lucky that he's cute coz he ain't got the personality to match

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.