L.A. Times Op-Ed: How Ellen won, and then lost, a generation of viewers

Espresso

Her show’s a week from being over. What’s the point in this rehash now?

57 minutes ago, XtinaStripped said:

Mte just let it go already

5 hours ago, XtinaStripped said:

...That's exactly the point, her show is ending. This is an orbituary to her career. Pls, y'all are acting like you don't understand the most basic cultural practices :rip: 

Ellen did make significant missteps but I hope when the smoke clears, the positive things she did as an openly LGBTQ+ celebrity reaching the upper echelon will also be remembered. 

i loved the dakota interview, she ended her :lmao:

1 hour ago, Truth Teller said:

Ellen did make significant missteps but I hope when the smoke clears, the positive things she did as an openly LGBTQ+ celebrity reaching the upper echelon will also be remembered. 

Mte. She was one of the first "people who happen to be LGBTQ+" in the public eye. Like shes a GNC LGBTQ+ woman that hosted a show on regular degular tv and for housewives and stuff! That is a big deal! Ppl forget how bad it was like not even 20 years ago over your totally private, individual sexuality.

I lowkey cant begrudge her for her meanness when she was done so dirty for being a lady wanting to get with ladies back in the 90s and had her career totaled over it. Uggggh, I'd be too traumatized and petty to come back period. 

it's funny how her legacy went away piece by piece

FTOIdJBUAAEUXHP?format=jpg&name=medium

dddd that Dakota interview TRULY ended her career, the beginning of the end for her:rip: 

5 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

i loved the dakota interview, she ended her :lmao:

The way Dakota did not give a **** :deadbanana2: reminded me of the messy early 2000’s interviews where they kept it real. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.