Deuxmoi's real identity exposed

storminthedark

13 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

They actually give reliable tea.

:deadbanana2:

16 hours ago, Marvin said:

What’s the point of revealing who they are? :confused:

Well their page promotes celebrity stalking yet they feel entitled to stay anonymous…

For a brief moment for a few months they were reliable and everyone in the gossip world was talking about them, and then everything fell apart 

16 hours ago, Selegend said:

Wasnt this page caught getting money from Scooter and The Biebers? No one trust them. 

Also are there links on this?

14 minutes ago, Domination said:

Well their page promotes celebrity stalking yet they feel entitled to stay anonymous…

I actually don’t feel like it does? People 90% of the time take pics of celebrities on the street - whether they know what deuxmoi is or not. I never cared much about that page but I honestly think they’re respectful for their rule of only posting celebrity candids a few days after they’re sent to avoid these celebs’ location to be revealed in real time which could lead to them getting mobbed.

Edited by diogozsz

The 20’s Perez Hilton vibes 

I wonder if they saw that coming. :sistrens:

Who?

lock them disgusting excuse for humans up 

On 5/21/2022 at 1:16 AM, Selegend said:

Wasnt this page caught getting money from Scooter and The Biebers? No one trust them. 

Yes and Hailey Bieber once admitted that she knows who runs the account

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.