Jack Antonoff slams Ticketmaster's NFT Commemorative Tickets

MissedTheTrain

• ATRL Moderator

:clap3: 

YAS KING :clap3: 

I hope he stops Taylor from going near it too. I feel like stans will be fighting over NFTs soon.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

YAS KING :clap3: 

I hope he stops Taylor from going near it too. I feel like stans will be fighting over NFTs soon.

What's annoying is that Ticketmaster seems to be doing it for everyone, without their consent.  Which is pretty messy.

1 minute ago, MissedTheTrain said:

What's annoying is that Ticketmaster seems to be doing it for everyone, without their consent.  Which is pretty messy.

Yeah its part of their program :rip: such a scam. I hope more artists lash them.

he should save this energy for ticketmasters surge pricing - something taylor made popular :beatfreak:

Edited by Everyperfectsummer

I’m gonna cry I’m so tired of hearing about NFTs and the Metaverse :chick3: 

Completely agree with him. NFTs and Blockchains are complete SCAMS. Make the rich richer

So it is indeed possible to stand up to this :eek: the little monsters told me Lady GaGa had no choice

1 minute ago, Icarus said:

So it is indeed possible to stand up to this :eek: the little monsters told me Lady GaGa had no choice

Shut up. 

OT: hopefully he lashes Lana too bc her brother and two of her collaborators (Mike Dean & Zella Day) have each made at least one and have openly supported them :biblio:

also, Poppy, Grimes, Lindsay Lohan, and Ava Max need to knock it off with this **** too

everyone say thank you Jack! :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Icarus said:

He wasn’t even aware of it until he saw a fan’s tweet, please :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, Icarus said:

People were saying Gaga did not have anything to do with the Ticketmaster NFT.  Exactly like Jack, which is what his whole schpeel is about.

The Solar Power-Folklore-Evermore-Blue Banisters-Chemtrails producer of the year did not lie  :clap3:

Edited by Mellark

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.