omgosh, it really does look like a cheap costume, that's sad

17 hours ago, Psylocke said:

There were these from a few months ago:

halle-bailey-ltitle-mermaid-set.jpg

44037135-9670389-Making_a_splash_Beyonce

what is this :skull: not my ariel

snow-white-run.gif

ot: snow-white-run.gif

Together w The Little Mermaid and Cinderella, Maleficent 1 is really looking like a fluke for their Disney princess live action remakes :deadvision:  The 5 year old girls are gonna eat this up tho so :jonny: 

But it's really embarrassing how the best live action remakes are the most CGI heavy, Aladdin and The Jungle Book. It's like why even make "live-action" reboots.  

Not needing CGI for a freaking princess costume :rip:

this is.... not it :biblio:

but i'll wait till we get an official look to make a true opinion...

23 hours ago, Protocol said:

She seems like a nice girl and I will always root for a fellow Hispanic in Hollywood, but she is all wrong for this role. There was already a recent live action Snow White so audiences will compare her to Kristen Stewart and it’s just not giving. Snow White is supposed to be so beautiful that the most vein woman in the world becomes jealous of her and wants to kill her. No offence to Rachel but she does not have the facials for this. If they wanted to cast a Latina they should’ve gone with Becky G who is ludicrously pretty.

No one remembers that Kristen Stewart movie (which was terrible and bombed) :rip:

And she's absolutely beautiful, certainly more than Becky G :rip: and she can sing.

Edited by Gui Blackout

Was it for Halloween?

To be fair what were y'all expecting a Snow White costume to look like? Maybe its the fabric that makes it look on the cheap side chile idk. :deadbanana2:

30 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

To be fair what were y'all expecting a Snow White costume to look like? Maybe its the fabric that makes it look on the cheap side chile idk. :deadbanana2:

Honestly the brocade and stubbornly bright colors make it look cheap. They should have made it less structured and opted for more muted shades.

I think a dark colour scheme like a royal blue would work better and a slightly darker, more muted shade of yelllow. It looks cheap and not in a good way

On 5/20/2022 at 9:49 AM, Attitude said:

I didn’t know they were making a live action Shrek.

:deadbanana:

7 hours ago, bluepostitnote said:

Together w The Little Mermaid and Cinderella, Maleficent 1 is really looking like a fluke for their Disney princess live action remakes :deadvision:  The 5 year old girls are gonna eat this up tho so 

cinderella MC 67

maleficent MC 56

talent won. perhaps it shall prevail with snow whtie as well

On 5/20/2022 at 11:07 AM, Johnny Jacobs said:

Nah man what the hell is this :deadbanana2:

It's even worse than halle's mermaid look :deadbanana2:

Im legit shook I expected alot more. 

Gal is going to slay visually tho I know that much

I forgot Gal is in this, say what you want about her but the woman can wear a gown. I love seeing her on red carpets, can’t wait to see her in costume. 

Plus at least this actress is pretty and believable to be “fairest in all the land”, not that Kristen Stewart mess where we were made to believe she could outshine Charlize Theron. 

couldn’t they have picked someone that looks like the character 

11 hours ago, Pavement Princess said:

Honestly the brocade and stubbornly bright colors make it look cheap. They should have made it less structured and opted for more muted shades.

11 hours ago, Phaunzie said:

I think a dark colour scheme like a royal blue would work better and a slightly darker, more muted shade of yelllow. It looks cheap and not in a good way

And the original dress's colors were nowhere near as saturated, what were they thinking? :rip: 

snow-white-and-the-seven-dwarfs-disney-facebook-12082015.jpg

gallery_princess_snowwhite_2_e80472eb.jpeg?region=0,0,2181,1223

Why does it look so CHEAP?!

Is the budget for this movie literally 1K? :biblio:

Edited by NausAllien

• 1 year later...
On 8/15/2023 at 7:12 PM, X~MoviePoP said:

Trailer is coming soon

She actually doesn't look bad in these shots. Hopefully they ditched that horrible dress they were getting her to wear before. Can't wait to see the trailer!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.