N-Dubz continue to sell out UK Arena tour & add even more dates!

The Slayer

UPDATE:

17 Arena shows sold out and they've now added a further six, including a FOURTH show at the London O2 arena.

They originally had only 10 arena dates, now they have 23...

OH WOW!!

The tour sold out in a matter of minutes this morning and they have now announced new dates

Edited by The Slayer

Not entirely sure who's going but ... ok :deadbanana4:

Rise up Tulisa, rise this is the beginning

Tulisa’s impact. :clap3: 

Maybe if Tulisa wasn’t scrapped from Chromatica it would’ve outcharted Joanne in the UK :clap3:

TABSlisa always wins

how random

Fender

I didn’t know they were that loved :rip:

After that successful tour The Female Boss better get her sophomore album ready... it's been a decade

NbukEs0.gif

17 arena shows officially sold out, they've today announced a further 6 shows, including a FOURTH at O2 Arena in London! The demand is INSANE!

It's mad they originally had 10 arena dates and people thought that was ambitious now they have 23...

The nostalgia is real and that’s all it takes to sell tickets, I don’t know why people ever doubted them :clap3:

Also.. Tulisa ate everybody up in her verses on Girls and Better Not Waste My Time so hopefully they’re on the set list 

1 minute ago, tbhmatt said:

The nostalgia is real and that’s all it takes to sell tickets, I don’t know why people ever doubted them :clap3:

Also.. Tulisa ate everybody up in her verses on Girls and Better Not Waste My Time so hopefully they’re on the set list 

Are you going to see them on tour?

I cannot wait :jonny6:

cant believe they still haven’t added another glasgow show 

I genuinely didn't think there was any demand for this whatsoever, but good for them!

Wasn't really a fan myself. "Ouch" was a bop and a half though.

Would we expect less from The Female Boss? :clap3:

Tulisa? I haven't heard that name in years. Good for them though. This momentum reminds me of the Jonas Brothers back in 2019.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.