Media Outlet spent $80k+ on Anti-Amber Heard propaganda

favorite crime

1 hour ago, Sept said:

Eww yeah Amber is terrible but i can't stand the Johnny apologists 

This.

This is definitely abuse of power.

The entire trial is mean and vindictive on both sides. Neither party is solely a victim and both are trying to justify their actions in a smear campaign.

Both are toxic and horrible people in their own way. 

That said, there is a very clear media bias against Amber. Who I will find no shock when she is cancelled. Women tend to get cancelled and it takes far more often then men.

the replies in here:ahh:

i didnt know you could control the internet with only $80K+

Literally everything about this trial and the media coverage of it, including the fact that the trial is being televised in the first place, is an orchestrated campaign by Depp’s team to “win” the court of public opinion because then it won’t matter when he’s found guilty in court, as he already has been in the UK. It’s revolting, and every other abuser with any wealth or power is no doubt taking notes.

53 minutes ago, Raspy said:

the replies in here:ahh:

i didnt know you could control the internet with only $80K+

Adam Waldman is Johnny Depp's ex-lawyer, has ties to Russian oligarchs and is banned for life from Twitter. He and Johnny Depp's team are trying to destroy Amber Heard, while sites such as The Daily Wire, by latching onto this case, are trying to discret the MeToo movement.

She will lose anyway based on those live videos. It’s not like she made herself look good towards the gp. 

4 hours ago, Sept said:

Eww yeah Amber is terrible but i can't stand the Johnny apologists 

This. It's misogyny at it's worse.

No one is a hero but they are throwing daggers at Amber. they being men and women as women can also be misognystic (sp) against other women.

THey are trying to treat him as if he just had a drug issue but he's really a good person.

No they are both awful and were toxic to one another.

ANd this is a distraction...

4 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

It's glaring. On YouTube alone, the amount of pro-Depp videos that showed up in my recommendations, despite me never watching anything related to it, was nuts.

The pro-Depp movement is giving alt-right propaganda in so many ways.

omg yes i have been getting all of these depp related charity videos and the comments are to be expected to :rip:  

its so obvious, Amber is ALSO a victim, they're both sh*tty to each other

It couldn’t even be clearer, the amount of people coming to conclusions without even researching the whole case jarring.

I got jumped on twitter because I was disappointed my fav supported Depp and was called a abuse apologist.. sigh.

The trial of the decade, watch Ryan Murphy do a season about this case in a few years 

4 hours ago, Digitalism said:

Imagine all the propaganda we don't know about and we believe without knowing

:cm:

5 hours ago, Achilles. said:

Literally everything about this trial and the media coverage of it, including the fact that the trial is being televised in the first place, is an orchestrated campaign by Depp’s team to “win” the court of public opinion because then it won’t matter when he’s found guilty in court, as he already has been in the UK. It’s revolting, and every other abuser with any wealth or power is no doubt taking notes.

:coffee:

Dr. Luke employed the same tactics to smear Kesha through the New York Post and TMZ. Sick men. 

There’s a bunch of grifters in the legal community too who explain away every piece of evidence from Amber’s case because it gets them donations and subs. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.