Media Outlet spent $80k+ on Anti-Amber Heard propaganda

favorite crime

I believe it. The Johnny propaganda is so ******* real. Almost everything I have read/watched about this trial was forced on me. Tweets, IG/Facebook posts, videos, ads, articles, etc :deadbanana4:

Eww yeah Amber is terrible but i can't stand the Johnny apologists 

It's glaring. On YouTube alone, the amount of pro-Depp videos that showed up in my recommendations, despite me never watching anything related to it, was nuts.

The pro-Depp movement is giving alt-right propaganda in so many ways.

I believe it. The sheer amount of articles related to that crappy trial... thank god I never had any interest in it. :swan:

Taylucifer

money well spent then

i’ve been seeing so many anti Amber Heard Pro Johnny Tiktoks even though i skip most of them 

13 minutes ago, Jynx said:

I believe it. The sheer amount of articles related to that crappy trial... thank god I never had any interest in it. :swan:

Yeah you really can't navigate the internet without seeing something about the trial. It all feels so invasive and kind of disgusting how people treat it like a media event and not what it is - a domestic abuse case.

The media circus of domestic violence with people taking sides is truly disgusting and reminds me a lot of Hunger Games.

Not surprised, I wish the court case was never publicized because people have been acting weird lately…

22 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

It's glaring. On YouTube alone, the amount of pro-Depp videos that showed up in my recommendations, despite me never watching anything related to it, was nuts.

the propaganda is also being funded by the alt right. Ben Shapiro owns The Daily Wire i believe.

they could've kept that money. everyone is behind Johnny from the beginning.

26 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

yup my recommendations are flooded with pro-Depp videos too

30 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Same, it’s insane. “Amber Heard caught LYING”. “Johnny Depp’s lawyers EXPOSE Amber Heard’s lies”. 

I don’t care about these people and yet I’m constantly bombarded by news by them.

30 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

It's truly insane just how easily disinformation can spread and no consequence can be made from it, like that clip of her allegedly snorting coke in the courtroom got 500k+ likes and millions of views on Twitter but it was obvious she wasn't? It's honestly scary what people with powerful teams are able to clear up and influence people with, this doesn't shock me.

Unsurprising. Just searching on twitter alone, it's very obvious there was some PR/propaganda machine involved.

It also doesn't help that this is probably the most high profile case involving a man being abused, so the incels and "...well actually men also go through that" crowd too hopped on it. 

31 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

It's truly insane just how easily disinformation can spread and no consequence can be made from it, like that clip of her allegedly snorting coke in the courtroom got 500k+ likes and millions of views on Twitter but it was obvious she wasn't? It's honestly scary what people with powerful teams are able to clear up and influence people with, this doesn't shock me.

The fact that people would believe that is very scary :deadbanana:

Based on the thread on this forum and the general sentiment everywhere else, it seems like it worked. Johnny Depp stans won, I guess? :clap3:

so many pro depp bot accounts on twitter too....

I have no horse in this race, but I literally cannot open Youtube without being bombarded with recommended videos about this case, despite me never enganging with any of them and constantly clicking "I'm not interested". And they always have the same incel/right-wing vibes with clickbait thumnails of Amber Heard crying and making "funny" faces or something. Twitter has sent me notifications under those "recommended for you" tweets for whatever reason too. It's weird. 

edit: literally in my front page right now :rip: fkin Joe Rogan... I don't care!

HbOzpu7.png

Edited by Talento

I liked a few pro Amber tweets, now Twitter shows me tweets in her topic on my timeline but they're all negative :rip: 

Edited by rzal

Imagine all the propaganda we don't know about and we believe without knowing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.