Rina Sawayama debuts cowgirl for “This Hell” on Jimmy Fallon

Sexyzinger

Love the Shania inspiration. :clap3: I can't at anyone saying this sounds like it's from Born This Way. :rip: Have y'all ever LISTENED to Born This Way? This is WAY too bubbly for anything on that album. :toofunny2:

Dont like the song still, but her stage presence and charisma was really nice.

On 5/21/2022 at 12:19 AM, eli's_rhythm said:

And it’s way too campy to waste a TV performance on. This could’ve been her moment to have a hit and break through a bit but she went in the wrong direction.

yeah as a casual follower i don’t really see what the goal is here. why did she perform? just to boost awareness in the US?

I love the song and she looks cute!

On 5/23/2022 at 1:35 AM, nadiamendell said:

Love the Shania inspiration. :clap3: I can't at anyone saying this sounds like it's from Born This Way. :rip: Have y'all ever LISTENED to Born This Way? This is WAY too bubbly for anything on that album. :toofunny2:

It could easily slot right in next to Americano, Highway Unicorn, Bad Kids and Hair… 

Edited by eli's_rhythm

Rooting for her but this song is not it 

1 hour ago, eli's_rhythm said:

It could easily slot right in next to Americano, Highway Unicorn, Bad Kids and Hair… 

Not really. The overall feel of the song is too bubbly for me. The subject of the song may fit but the production/melody sounds more like it would fit on The Fame, IMO.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.