ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

First of all, I’m gonna say goodbye to the shitest contestant here, an absolute ghosting professional and also a OMH who sent the masterpiece if I do say so myself of "Dark Ballet” @Douglas Booth 

sis didn’t sent her rankings and critics so it’s auto eliminated though she ended 13th with 42 points so she should have stayed on this diarrheal universe in ATRL. Thank you for nothing bish 

full.jpg

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

very disappointing mr. douglas

See when you are an OMH?

ImaginaryComplicatedEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

Now we are gonna start with the winners so the ones that send a big ole ton of shite you know x 

rooting for Bjork sender

Whoever sent Azealia, I hope they will have diarrhoea in the middle of night.

serve.thumb.gif.5223e7583f8ad51cc6573587

I don’t even listen to pc music but whoever sent Sophie is a rat that song was rly nice :chick1:

Well this contestant was a genius because sis really took advantage of the shite feature that is there on this thing that I couldn’t even call a song, not only by her horrible voice but also sis is an horrible person… it feels just forced how both sing a song about being so cool and like best friends forever sisters when in reality main artist Brittany Spears was living a hell with Dan Schneiders wife and defensor Jaime Lynn Spears… we can't say the hell of song was even more horrible though but still TRASH

Congrats @Remmy you earned 88 points this round!SO YOU WIN FOR SENDING THE SHITEST **** 

FLk0VtnXsAANtqp?format=jpg&name=360x360

Edited by Julia Fox

Just now, fountain said:

I don’t even listen to pc music but whoever sent Sophie is a rat that song was rly nice :chick1:

That song was not nice, but I agree on the unfairness.

I stan the song I sent and it seems others did as well :chick1: 

Just now, Julia Fox said:

Well this contestant was a genius because sis really took advantage of the shite feature that is there on this thing that I couldn’t even call a song, not only by her horrible voice but also sis is an horrible person… it feels just forced how both sing a song about being so cool and like best friends forever sisters when in reality main artist Brittany Spears was living a hell with Dan Schneiders wife and defensor Jaime Lynn Spears… we can't say the hell of song was even more horrible though but still TRASH

Congrats @Remmy you earned 88 points this round!

FLk0VtnXsAANtqp?format=jpg&name=360x360

I ******* KNEW HE SENT CHILLIN' WITH YOU. :bibliahh: He drags it every month in a random thread.

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

I stan the song I sent and it seems others did as well :chick1: 

I also sent a song that I enjoy, we love risk takers 

Well Xmas is coming it seems and maybe that’s a very good season for you all but clearly rapper and ex friend of mine that called me a heroin addict -it’s true but what about it- make an horrible rendition of a Xmas classic and it’s clear that she is the grinch because I don’t know why would she do something like that horrible song called Slay Ride, she cancelled this Xmas for me so she deserves being second…

so congrats to @Not Like The Movies because you earned 87 points (just one less than Remmy)! But still runner up 

yiwcukd64ed81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

the song was cute? Myah and Jamie deserve better :biblio:

not that bop winning :biblio:

when I'm wit you, I'm chillin', I'm chillin', I'm chill

but congrats to Remmy

Azealia legend and queen of rap :biblio:

but cute

EriKills

the azalea disrespect, slay ride is a Xmas classic :biblio:

These two songs are not even trash.

754DE858-81DB-42C0-8BFA-6BFDDCB10309.thu

Chillin' maybe, but pls, My Baby is Britney's worst song still.

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

the azalea disrespect, slay ride is a Xmas classic :biblio:

Jesus Christ, Remmy has been typing for 10 minutes, I swear. He's writing a long speech.

A lot of people criticize my sis for send this song but all I’m gonna say it’s elegible, the girl was credited as a main artist and also she’s very talked on Drag Race base so she counts as a ATRL Pop Girl -I never said that there have to be MAIN POP GIRLS BECAUSE WHAT THE **** IS AN ATRL MAIN POP GIRL BECAUSE THE ONLY ONE I KNOW IS ME-
anyway, congrats @D e v o n for reaching third place this round with this Kylie Sonique Love song called GOOEY with 80 points x 

x5x0n35xkzd81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

OMG slayyyyyyy I wasn't expecting to win :katie2: period period

no comment on the user who said I have no taste

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.