ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

Sophie - I think if you're in the mood this song can be very cute but I'm expecting some bops so this is shite for my current mood??? 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

Dance Monkey - This is one of those songs were i lichrally have to turn if off when it comes on. like its unlistenable you dont understand how much i HATE. good choice obvs. 

Kylie - sounds like a very dated shite song! the production + unnecessary autotune  def ruins the song nnn

Kylie Sonique - turrible even for drag race girl standards :rip: 

Madonna - the first half was not bad, albeit a bit corny?? that camp transition though WHEW! :gaycatina1:

Kesha - a BOP with a MESSAGE iktr!!!! 

@Douglas Booth you are the only one left honey! If you want to quit just tell us and we’ll be alright and if you are gonna send your rankings and critics then you’ll have till 4:30 PM EST so in less than 6 hours x 

Also next round is very special because we left the music **** for a little and start to judge another shite areas of pop culture…

can you guess what is it? Because if you do it you’ll have 3 additional points to your score next round! By DM! If two contestants or more guess it, the points go for the first that DM their guess. JUST 1 GUESS if there are two it doesn’t count 

Edited by Julia Fox

4 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Also next round is very special because we left the music **** for a little and start to judge another shite areas of pop culture…

can you guess what is it? Because if you do it you’ll have 3 additional points to your score next round!

do we dm the guesses or just post in here?

Just now, favorite crime said:

do we dm the guesses or just post in here?

DM 

8 hours ago, prézli said:

There is one song you showed hate before. So, I wouldn't be surprised if you sent that one.

7776746C-8DB5-4E39-9A85-7F00444AFC99.thu

Well perhaps you should be surprised! Or maybe not! Or maybe I pulled the ultimate plot twist and didn't send a song but pretended I did!!

8 hours ago, Legend E said:

Remmy is the mother I never had, she is the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don’t know a better person

4 hours ago, fountain said:

Remmy is the Remmy I never had, Remmy is the Remmy everybody would want. Remmy is the Remmy that everybody deserves. Remmy don’t know a Remmy Remmy. 

These are the kindest things I've ever read thank you so much you put a smile on my face this afternoon!!! i was feeling a little down today & thought i wasn't serving much Remmy anymore but it seems that I'm still Remmy after all! baby-seal-sad.gif

2 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Well perhaps you should be surprised! Or maybe not! Or maybe I pulled the ultimate plot twist and didn't send a song but pretended I did!!

These are the kindest things I've ever read thank you so much you put a smile on my face this afternoon!!! i was feeling a little down today & thought i wasn't serving much Remmy anymore but it seems that I'm still Remmy after all! baby-seal-sad.gif

Remmy, Remmy will always be Remmy, in my humble Remmy. When it comes to Remmy, who else could Remmy like Remmy, Remmy?

5 minutes ago, fountain said:

Remmy, Remmy will always be Remmy, in my humble Remmy. When it comes to Remmy, who else could Remmy like Remmy, Remmy?

no lies detected honestly baby-seal-sad.gif

8 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Results in about how many hours? @Julia Fox

PTR

In 1 hour and 15 minutes! 

I'm sat

Julia Fox

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

In 1 hour and 15 minutes! 

The absolute lie.

0dbaa7d20e19aca2d8a0c8a5016512eb--julia-

well let’s see how you did this challenge, some reached the mark, some failed at to do so and that’s actually embarrassing because you were supposed to sent trash but a lot of you didn’t did it and you all are double shite for that!

So let the rihsults begin!

I think I'll be in the middle x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.