ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

Madonna - Dark Ballet

This is the terrible **** I was waiting for :clap3: thank you miss mamas.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Remmy said:

Looks like I did pretty well this round :sats: Although there are a few people that somehow enjoy the song, which is quite concerning... (for them, not me.)

Pretty sure which one is yours

I’m surviving this round :coffee2:

10 minutes ago, prézli said:

Pretty sure which one is yours

326-3266004_monocle-emoji.png

• ATRL Moderator

Remmy is the mother I never had, she is the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don’t know a better person

2 hours ago, Remmy said:

326-3266004_monocle-emoji.png

There is one song you showed hate before. So, I wouldn't be surprised if you sent that one.

7776746C-8DB5-4E39-9A85-7F00444AFC99.thu

Bjork - Ancestors: Beautiful song, helps with my anxiety!
Alanis Morissette - Oh Yeah: What is this pleaseeee
Lady Gaga - Christmas Tree: This is such trash lmao, it's catchy but it's still ass
Azealia Banks - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas: Not a bad cover even
Britney Spears - Chillin' With You: Pretty standard meh Britney ballad made worse by the overly early tens production
Jennifer Lopez - Emotions: There are parts of this that are SO bad and other parts that are somewhat listenable, but still bad. This might be the worst MPG album ever tbh so good choice
Kim Petras - XXX: This is okay. **** Pop has unfortunately grown on me and this isn't the best track but it's also not the worst. The "X" part in the chorus kinda sounds like an audial stamp
Beyoncé - Hip Hop Star: One of her weaker songs for sure
Miley Cyrus - Cattitude: Kind of a trashy bop idk...
Christina Aguilera - Accelerate: Never understood what people liked about this. It just... does nothing for me? I find nothing here interesting
Azealia Banks - Slay Ride: This annoyed me despite being only a minute long, her vocals on it… no
Rebecca Black - Friday: How DARE you this isn't 2011 anymore
Sophie - Pretending: Why would you choose this of all Sophie songs ? it's just a nice ambient track. L.O.V.E. was right there
Tones and I - Dance Monkey: I love this and always have sorry I won't apologize </3
Kylie Minogue - Beautiful: I like the parts that are heavily autotuned, nothing else
Kylie Sonique Love - GOOEY: How does this qualify... it's mediocre tho
Madonna - Dark Ballet: It'll do I suppose, maybe some low points. She has so many options and I guess this is a decent choice
Kesha - Rich White Straight Men: She dragged but this is also absolutely atrocious lol

7 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

@EriKills @Douglas Booth @ATRL Username you have less than 8 hours to send your rankings and post your critiques x or you’ll be auto eliminated x

julia-fox-mobile.jpg

I’m enjoying these songs too much to post ugh!!! Ok working on critiques sorree

2 minutes ago, EriKills said:

I’m enjoying these songs too much to post ugh!!! Ok working on critiques sorree

don’t worry babe x 

4 hours ago, Legend E said:

Remmy is the mother I never had, she is the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don’t know a better person

Remmy is the Remmy I never had, Remmy is the Remmy everybody would want. Remmy is the Remmy that everybody deserves. Remmy don’t know a Remmy Remmy. 

Bjork - I've always found her voice kind of annoying, and on top of that lordt this song is SHITE!!

Alanis - Hmmm, this wasn't too shite, its cute actually!

Gaga - "The only place you'll wanna be is underneath my xmas tree". :gaycatina1: this is a BOP!!!

Azealia 1 - Plss why did it take so long to get to the vocals? Speaking of, I kind of stan her shite vocals tbh??

Britney - sounds like a demo more than an actual released song nnn, the achoo chorus is absolute shite but the verses are really cute!!!

Jennifer- she kind of ended the Mariah version i fear (jk this was shite)

Edited by EriKills

Kim - ppl do tew much on her Shite Pop EP, this is a BOP :gaycatina1:

Beyonce - I kind of liked this too!! :smitten:

Miley - kii i love rupaul's music. *tongue pop* this is good mawma!!! :gaycatina1:

Christina - everything about this is so SHITE!!! def a good choice

2 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Jennifer- she kind of ended the Mariah version i fear (jk this was shite)

:deadbanana2:

Azealia 2 - skdfjs this entire thing is such a kii, I'm again stanning for the shite vocals??? :biblio:

Rebecca - Main Pop Girl Rebecca Black iktr!!! yah I never hated this as much as the internet did?? like it's just a super inoffensive silly bop.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.