ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

Madonna - Dark Ballet: she's mother sorry... if you get it you get it

You should have sent Autotune Baby or something from MDNA tbh

Edited by Psycho

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

Kesha - Rich White Straight Men: trash, but catchy at least

Bjork - Ancestors the **** is this she's just moaning i think? not as annoying as her other entry in the 1st round but i don't like it either

Alanis Morissette - Oh Yeah :bibliahh:what this is funky, alanis her pop star era:clap3: this ain't that bad.

to the user who send this -> i got a message for you wow wow wow yeaAAAAAAAh 

that rubish part it is annoying tho

Lady Gaga - Christmas Tree i like this think i've heard it before but i don't use miss Ga xmas music tbh. liked the cherry cherry boom boom miss her debut days:heart: not a xmas staple but is nice.

Azealia Banks - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ***** is messy :bibliahh: not 2 ******* MINUTES TO HER FINALLY SING A WORD. i'm sorry but i'm cackling at her singing voice cause of that chowder meme :toofunny2: i don't like this a bad attemp at the xmas craze.

Britney Spears - Chillin' With You one of the many atrocius songs from Myah Jean, the fact that i got into her music around this album:toofunny2: the good sis should be happy i'm not an OBH. her sis vocals... hated this back then and hated more even know.

the autotune at the end and the voice CRACK:deadvision:

Jennifer Lopez - Emotions i love ballads and this started good til she sang... and then the emochions came. this is where the i feel good lyric comes from:toofunny2:. i like her upbeat music and i'm gonna leave it at that.

don't like the vid either

Kim Petras - XXX this is BAD. the shitty songs coming in already.

Beyoncé - Hip Hop Star hate that sexy-breathy voice. like the beat, not bad but not that great, is this an obscure B11 song?

really liked the beat tbqh and that final part.

Miley Cyrus - Cattitude i agree with the user who said that RU sounds better than her in this. don't hate it or love it but she has worst songs.

this works as a dragrace queen song wich i think she was pulling off so is okay and works in that context.

the Cardi and Nicki line :bibliahh:

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate sometimes i get IT, sometimes i DON'T. i love the video tbh :bam:

Azealia Banks - Slay Ride worst than the other song, here she sounds more like that chowder meme:deadvision::bibliahh: the background vocals:rip: 

Rebecca Black - Friday bop the hate this poor girl got:heart:. a silly song that people did the most on.

Sophie - Pretending RIP:heart: she was good as a producer now as a solo artist i never liked her music

Tones and I - Dance Monkey overplayed to death but i don't mind it, ain't that bad but her voice is annoying i get it

Kylie Minogue - Beautiful the autotune....:toofunny2: sounds like those nightcore [MALE].

WAIT that's Enrique with her:deadvision: so bad, great entry.

Kylie Sonique Love - GOOEY the storyline nnn is this a ***** was my tought. no comments i like a sexual song but well done

Madonna - Dark Ballet MADAME X doesn't play around, this ain't bad the autotune is annoying but i like this like most of the MX tracks you should've send Future:bam:

Bjork - Ancestors: Yeah this is TERRIABLE! I havent heard any bjork songs and this is making me glad I havent   :dancehall:

Kesha - Rich White Straight Men i'm afraid this is a hit! love this and potato so sorry xx:giraffe: 

-

overall i liked and gave better rankings than the 1st round lmao don't know. some shitty songs i heard too 

Alanis Morissette - Oh Yeah: It's not terrible. I mean for her it's very weak! but I like the music :hippo:

Lady Gaga - Christmas Tree: I HATE Christmas music! But this is actually better then Mariah Carey Song That She Re Releases every year so :hippo:

Azealia Banks - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas: not enough christmas song nnn, Yeah I don't like this one.   

Britney Spears - Chillin' With You: One Of The Songs I Didn't mind from Britney Jean album! it's not terrible at all! :what:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.