ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

Sophie - Pretending

There were better, more noisy songs you could've sent!

This album is legendary and this is the first song from the list I actually really like :sad:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

Kylie Minogue - Beautiful

Someone saw the lashing the Whitney x Enrique song is getting in ASC and thought of this slkfjs

Generic and boring, I haaaate these random generic duets

Kylie Sonique Love - GOOEY

EWW what :rip: the guy is so awful here lskjfkdgk okay good choice

Madonna - Dark Ballet

This is just really weak and the mixing is annoying, there's lots of later career Madonna songs eligible

Bjork - Ancestors  

so.. bjork  every round? this is beautiful. shout out to the throat singer.

Alanis Morissette - Oh Yeah

This is funny, I guess.

Lady Gaga - Christmas Tree

Fun.

Azealia Banks - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

What exactly makes this bad? She sounds great.

Britney Spears - Chillin' With You

Genuinely terrible.

Jennifer Lopez - Emotions

I'm cackling at "I feel good cause I don't feel bad" -- I.. 

She sounds good though.

Kim Petras - XXX

Whoever sent this doesn't have good taste.. or doesn't know how to play this game.

Beyoncé - Hip Hop Star

Eh.

Miley Cyrus - Cattitude 

RuPaul ate this. Everything in her verse is quotable. Everything else is awful. Just.. awful.

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate

Bad.

Azealia Banks - Slay Ride

Stop tryin my girl, Azealia. This is bad tho :toofunny2:

Rebecca Black - Friday

This is not bad anymore.

Sophie - Pretending

A bop :jamming: rip legend

Tones and I - Dance Monkey 

never understood the hate for this song

Kylie Minogue - Beautiful

meh.

Kylie Sonique Love - GOOEY

Kylie ate.

Madonna - Dark Ballet

Wow this is really good!

Kesha - Rich White Straight Men

Wow this is really good!

Bjork - Ancestors  - I believe this song has cultural significance to it, therefore this is a bit tone deaf to send it here. 

Alanis Morissette - Oh Yeah - yeah awful 

Lady Gaga - Christmas Tree - I hate this, good choice 

Azealia Banks - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - I really like this, she sounds good, sleigh ride is the only terrible song from this christmas EP. 

Britney Spears - Chillin' With You - terrible song from a terrible album , good choice! 

Jennifer Lopez - Emotions - lmao good choice 

Kim Petras - XXX - absolutely terrible song from a terrible album, good choice! 

Beyoncé - Hip Hop Star - as a Bey stan, yes this is one of her weaker songs but it's better than a lot of songs here tbh. 

Miley Cyrus - Cattitude - I personally love this song! a campy bop! 

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate - the video is terrible but I have always really like this song! This is a camp bop! Ty Zaddy ate too! 

Azealia Banks - Slay Ride - this is actually terrible, her other Christmas song is good because she sings good there, here she was trolling and the vocals are bad.  

Rebecca Black - Friday - yes awful song 

Sophie - Pretending - I was waiting for some sort of singing to happen but it seems like this was just instrumental and some sound effects, idk ive heard worst pots and pans music.

Tones and I - Dance Monkey - one of the the worst hits ever, good choice. 

Kylie Minogue - Beautiful - the terrible autotuned vocals is pissing me off, good choice. 

Kylie Sonique Love - GOOEY - yes this is terrible 

Madonna - Dark Ballet - you should have sent something from rebel heart or MDNA, I don't mind this song. 

Kesha - Rich White Straight Men - she ended the devils of the world aka straight cis white men, an anthem! 

Bjork - Ancestors || This is... interesting. :rip: Not my style at all but at least I can see the creativity in it a little bit? I guess
Alanis Morissette - Oh Yeah || Not very easy on the ears... the verses actually reminded me of St. Vincent a little bit :oh: Could've been worse overall.
Lady Gaga - Christmas Tree || Being completely unbiased here... I've never thought of this as a bad song. It's obviously quite silly but it genuinely bops and I play it at least 3x every Christmas season. It was also released during the perfect point of her career, if it happened anytime after TFM then it would be pretty embarrassing.
Azealia Banks - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas || I was under the impression that her whole Christmas "project" was trash after hearing Twitter snippets, but this is tolerable. Just a lot going on for the first half & there's a few interesting vocal moments.
Britney Spears - Chillin' with You || The only song I've deleted from her discography. Had to relisten for the first time in years and it's so insanely artificial that it's actually creepy. Now as for J*mie L*nn... let me not waste words on her, but honestly this would still suck even if it was done solo.
Jennifer Lopez - Emotions || Don't remember this at all, went to my JLo last.fm stats and I only played it once (like most of the album :fan:) It's pretty boring but not unlistenable.
Kim Petras - XXX || Still haven't listened to this EP, I was trying to wait for the album but who knows when that's coming now... chorus definitely sucks. The rest is fine.
Beyoncé - Hip Hop Star || There's a reason why this is the only Bey album I haven't heard in full, it seems like most of the non-singles just aren't good. Not feeling it.
Miley Cyrus - Cattitude || A stain on her discography and one of the biggest reasons why I barely acknowledge this EP.
Christina Aguilera - Accelerate || Honestly... kind of a grower. Ty Dolla $ign's parts are beyond messy though, like I really don't get why they left his voice cracks(?) in.
Azealia Banks - Slay Ride || Yuuup this is the one I've heard :skull: She was truly cracked out in the booth, feels like it was a one take with little to no edits.
Rebecca Black - Friday || Just like Kidz Bop's "We Belong Together" from last round, I feel like this is not only too iconic but it's genuinely funny. Some might disagree but personally it's not "worst song of all time" territory I fear.
SOPHIE - Pretending || RIP :'( I've tried to get into her before but a lot of the (solo) music just isn't for me. This takes waaay too long to do anything and there's pretty much no payoff... I wouldn't say that's shite material though.
Tones and I - Dance Monkey || Her voice is truly nightmarish. How this became a mega smash is one of the music industry's biggest mysteries.
Kylie Minogue - Beautiful || Gives me major album filler vibes but I wouldn't say it's shite. The vocal production was a choice!
Kylie Sonique Love - GOOEY || I don't know if I've ever seen this drag queen's name ONCE and I follow a lot of gays, which makes me think this was maybe not the best pick for this particular theme? And this Cazwell guy was actually the weaker part of the song nnn. Could've been worse.
Madonna - Dark Ballet || So much autotune this round kiiiiii... that experimental part in the middle-ish is actually lowkey decent, too bad everything else is a snooze.
Kesha - Rich White Straight Men || Love Kesha to death but yeah, I didn't even bother downloading this or giving this a 2nd listen back when she dropped it. Just too weird and quirky for me (yes, even more than Potato Song!) At least the message is enjoyable. Glad you didn't pick anything from one of her main albums because there's nothing bad on those!

Sent my rankings :lakitu: My "top" 3 really stink but it was actually kinda hard to sort the rest. I need you hoes to step it up!

Björk - Ancestors: this is unlistenable :skull:

Alanis Morissette - Oh Yeah: I didn’t hate this :fan:

Lady Gaga - Christmas Tree: a classic lol :smitten: 

Azealia Banks - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas: the long intro was so annoying and the singing was clunky but it aint crap to me :coffee2:

omg forgot about this let me do it real quick

Britney Spears - Chillin' with You: this is a nightmare :deadbanana4:

Bjork - Ancestors  

Love Bjork but this was mediocre

Jennifer Lopez - Emotions: this isn’t terrible tbh :coffee2:

Alanis Morissette - Oh Yeah

wtf how is this real? is this the same woman who created ironic? literally sounds like a parody song

Lady Gaga - Christmas Tree

an ironic bop. should be trash but i cant help but pop my bussy

Kim Petras - XXX: this song is genius pls :clap3:

Beyoncé - Hip Hop Star: this is bad but not the worst here :fan:

Miley Cyrus - Cattitude: a bop srry I love it :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.