ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST ?| WINNER ANNOUNCED ?

Julia Fox

6 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

yea thank you xx you know I don’t like to give too much of it away because I’m very superstitious so I don’t like to speak of things before they’re finished Umm but it’s umm so far a masterpiece, if I do say so myself and I’m glad that you wrote this because that’s exactly the main idea of making this show, I mean, it’s kinda obvious, isn’t it? Because I think so, I think it looks like it and I actually did it myself while I was high thinking about doing a show on this gay ass forum 

no for real!!!! you snapped the wig tea, i DON'T fear!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Remmy

• Psycho

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

If I do say so myself x

also top 5 on ATRL Popular threads of the week! Ratings are already renewed for a season two later this year or at least it looks like it x 

Now 4th :jonny5: coming for that #1 spot

28 minutes ago, fountain said:

Now 4th :jonny5: coming for that #1 spot

Post your critics to get straight to number 1 bish 

4 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Post your critics to get straight to number 1 bish 

I will tomorrow x :gaygacat7:

Shane Dawson / Ryland Adams "You Didn't Glow Up" - smelly and musty 

DaBaby - Nasty  - now why would you send a dababy song with two queens? you should have sent a solo song by him. 

Kenya More - Gone With The Wind Fabulous - lmaooo this classic, smart pick! 

Unknown artist or YouTuber - Banana Song - very cringe 

Lil Pump - Vroomx3 - he's so untalented 

Ashley Darby and Cazanova - Coffe & Love - such a damn mess! 

Bjork - Nattura - feels like 4 different songs in one 

We Belong Together - Kidz Poop - not them ruining this amazing song with this terrible cover,  I cannot!! 

Xinlisupreme - Seaside Voice Guitar - good lordt wtf is this 

Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You - he had worse options to choose from! this is a 6/10 whereas he has multiple worst songs chile. 

Pharrell and Camila - Sangria Wine - She also has worst songs but I get why it was sent, its a mess. 

JC Chasez - All Day Long I Dream About Sex - eww

4 rankings have been sent :WAP:

Wait won't our last.fm give it away

Anyway I'll listen later 

17 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Wait won't our last.fm give it away

Anyway I'll listen later 

If anyone's spying on last.fms then that's weird behavior :oh: and if you listen to all the songs from one group then there's still 12 that could be yours. Unless you mean streaming while searching for the right song to send, then disable your scrobbler while doing that or something :lakitu:

Netta - TOY: a bop and winner of Eurovision for a reason :clap3:bad choice

Migos - Bad and Boujee: definitely not something i would listen to but it's not that bad. The "I cannot vibe with queers" chanteuses snapped maybe

Claire Rosinkranz - LAX: it's literally fine? Her voice is actually nice and not annoying like most Billie eilish tiktok wannabes

Napoleon XIV - aaah ha or whatever is called this ****: ummm... i wouldn't call it a song but it is shite so good choice i guess

Slump AK - Syrup 2 (ft. Lil Rocket Launcher & Spazzo): I'm screaming, kinda funny and definitely shite ?

Dreamdoll - We All Love Dream: it's bad but kinda a trashy bop, there are worse songs

Tom McDonald - Snowflakes: the lyrics :skull:absolute and utter trash yup, smart choice

PIKOTARO - PPAP: a catchy viral hit, just a regular kid song tbh

make me famous - ifyoucnaraedtishitwtfisthis: eh it's just screamo, some parts (chorus?) were actually nice

Army Of Lovers - Heterosexuality: it's just moaning with an Ace of Base'd beat :skull: I've heard worse

Minecraftcito - reptilelegit: his voice and rapping is decent for a kid, sure it's a cringy minecraft parody, but could be worse

Liz Phair - Bollywood: i actually watched Todd In The Shadows video on this album the other day, knowing the song is basically a joke makes it less worse, but still basically unlistenable x

16 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

We slaying girls 

C80833-D7-3-D5-D-4-F18-B25-E-0-A78-B9245

2nd is easily on the WAY!!!! and the Monkeypox thread will expire tomorrow! :sats:

okay ready to review these songs  

NETTA: This song is actually catchy! 

HoqGjWU.gif

Migos: This just sounds like the crap the guy im dating listens too :jonny5:  again it ain't awful! songs so far been okay haha.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.