Conservative dad burns family's Olivia Rodrigo tickets to protest vaccine mandate

Jotham

He really thought he did something. Meanwhile the family is already inside printing out new copies.

filter bubbles will make society implode.

i'm tired of those kind of idi#ts but they're not the expection, it's spreading... and the other side (like me and probrably most of us) are tired to the point it will be irreversible soon. it's sickening. 

Olivia the modern day Madonna :jonny:

honestly people like these are why america has such a bad image... like PLEASE stop giving them attention. that's the only way to make them stop, just like little kids

He really think he did something there other that looking like an idiot for giving $3.5k for free to Olivia and team :rip: 

He looks hot, so he's forgiven. :WAP:

Idiot tbh :biblio:

This is too far… :biblio:

Okay I just watched, that was embarrassing  :toofunny3:

Just resell them... Is it mandatory to be vaccinated to get into one of her shows? 

Edit: I've read the tweet. Vaccination shouldn't be required anymore, most people have it anyways and its doing its job. Soft power is how they should promote vaccination, not banning people for not getting the vaccine. Its dumb at this point, it just make the conspiracies grow and the number of people who are not getting the boosters even higher. 

Edited by Severus Snape

theyRe TaKInG awAY My RIgHTs!!!

1 hour ago, Severus Snape said:

Just resell them... Is it mandatory to be vaccinated to get into one of her shows? 

Edit: I've read the tweet. Vaccination shouldn't be required anymore, most people have it anyways and its doing its job. Soft power is how they should promote vaccination, not banning people for not getting the vaccine. Its dumb at this point, it just make the conspiracies grow and the number of people who are not getting the boosters even higher. 

just show them this ad i seen this commercial alot

4 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

But the purpose of this requirement isn't to generally promote vaccination or stop conspiracies from growing. This isn't a public activity. It's a private concert put together by a private touring company in a privately owned venue. None of the people involved care what the US's overall vaccination rate is. They merely decided they don't want unvaccinated people at their concert/in their venue. They have every right to make that decision, and if it causes unvaccinated people to cry about conspiracy theories or double down on refusing to get the vaccine, the people putting together the concert still got what they wanted, which is to run a concert without unvaccinated guests :michael:

lol I knew he'd look like that.

Trash like that is allowed to breed, let that sink in.

You know his kids are CRYING into their pillows right now :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.