Did you use Omegle?

Gesamtkunstwerk

We used to sit in the class room and scroll through strangers and the amount of dick we saw was disturbing. Nonetheless, it was a huge pastime activity in the late 00's-early 2010's.

And a few years ago my friend and I went on Omegle and said we were underage, and we tired to lower the age more and more, and all the h0rny men would first disconnect when we say we were 10 :deadbanana: Then we sent them a message that a FBI agent would pay them a visit, so I hope they live in fear now :gaycat5:

Any stories from this or similar sites ?

Yes when I was underage I used to go on it and people used to clone your cam, so then you'd see other people pretending to be you on it.. so weird I was like 12/13

5 minutes ago, WERKER said:

Yes when I was underage I used to go on it and people used to clone your cam, so then you'd see other people pretending to be you on it.. so weird I was like 12/13

I had a friend who met herself while on video mode on Omegle, unsettling :skull:

I only used it once when I was with a friend at her house when we were 14. In just a couple minutes we probably saw 5 dicks already, I remember we started talking with a guy in Switzerland (clearly an adult) who started undressing and asked my friend to do so (I wasn't even in the camera so he thought she was alone, I was in charge of writing in English because she didn't know english) :rip:

That's my only experience with Omegle lol

Of course! I miss when the Internet was like the wild-west and everything was unfamiliar. Now it's so sanitized and corporate and all the fun has been more or less sucked out of it. I remember going on Omegle, ChatAvenue, and I'm sure a bunch of other probably inappropriate-for-a-young-child websites.

I started using it about a year ago under the "advice", "help" and "vent" tags to be a good listener/help people. I've never gone on the video chat and don't plan to.

Yes omg it was so much fun

I miss those internet wild days. These days everything is so controlled and boring.

16 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

I started using it about a year ago under the "advice", "help" and "vent" tags to be a good listener/help people. I've never gone on the video chat and don't plan to.

Oh wow, people actually using the site for something good :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Yes omg it was so much fun

I miss those internet wild days. These days everything is so controlled and boring.

True, but the amount of grooming... :mazen: 

No but I did go on Tinychat when I was a kid so I could enter in private gay chats. The fact I was 14 and had 25+ year old gym gay men jerk off in camera for me, how ****** up, I didn't even think or remember this until I entered this thread :deadbanana2: I was a h0rny teenager so I loved the fact all these guys with biceps would undress for me and NOW I KNOW why in fact they did that :rip:

34 minutes ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

Oh wow, people actually using the site for something good :clap3:

True, but the amount of grooming... :mazen: 

yeah true there was a lot of grooming

Yeah lol I met one of my longtime friends online there back when I was 13 and he was 14. Also my straight male friend and I used to try to see who could get more dicks or **** tallied up — we were like 15 it was so bad :deadbanana:

Yes back in 2011 my trans friend use to use omegle and chatroulette and i would go on it too. 

Omegle is popular again these days because of tiktok

Almost daily back in high school 

No, but my old friend used too! we did kinda run into a kinda cute guy and im pretty sure I still have him on snapchat :laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.