Dannii Minogue to Host New BBC Gay Dating Show

Jimmy.

W71o5Py.gif

I wanna hear Put the Needle on It on every episode otherwise I'm not tuning in.

W71o5Py.gif

I wanna hear I Begin to Wonder on every episode otherwise I'm not tuning in.

W71o5Py.gif

i have a feeling this is going to make ppl more homophobic

50 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

W71o5Py.gif

I have to agree 

W71o5Py.gif

3 hours ago, Cutthroat said:

W71o5Py.gif

• 10 months later...

Sounds like a mess!! They should’ve just started the UK version of Prince Charming, which has been going for 3+ seasons in markets like Germany, The Netherlands. It’s about gays actually trying to find love vs. a messy gay TV show where people will be hooking up with one another and create tons of drama. It’ll only stereotype the community more.

not me thinking this show was going to be about an actual bbc :deadbanana2:

spacer.png

Edited by Bussea

My partners best friend went on this show :rip:

Gwen Stefani I can sing, Prince I can sing, Sheila E, Kylie, Dann....I could probably do Dannii as well

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Betty White said:

Gwen Stefani I can sing, Prince I can sing, Sheila E, Kylie, Dann....I could probably do Dannii as well

Legend

OT: this is camp

Cute title tbh :clap3:

Though, I already know this is going to be a cringe mess :skull:

great choice of host. she’s certainly had a lot of experience outing people on national television with her resume 

spacer.png

Our community just keep Digging that grave deeper and deeper huh?

Wouldn’t be surprised in 10 years most countries will be like Uganda watch.

Lets give them stereotypical messy shows because the world already thinks we’re all promiscuous anyway so why not?

OT: I swear I’ve been living under a rock, I did not know queen Kylie had a sister she’s beautiful. :ace:

2 hours ago, insomniac said:

It’ll only stereotype the community more.

4 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Lets give them stereotypical messy shows because the world already thinks we’re all promiscuous anyway so why not?

Straight people have shows like Too Hot to Handle where they can't keep their hands off each other but when gays do it it's a problem? Homophobes will hate gays regardless of what they do or how they behave. Plus something tells me people who don't like gays won't exactly be tuning in to this :gaycat6:

35 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

Homophobes will hate gays regardless of what they do or how they behave. Plus something tells me people who don't like gays won't exactly be tuning in to this :gaycat6:

I get what you’re saying. Idk I guess I’m overreacting , show is not even on the air and I’m already assuming lol, but idk just don’t understand why everything has to revolve around messy stereotypes when it comes to the gay community. Shows like LOOKING,  although the show was very relatable and funny.

But films like SPOILER ALERT & KNOCK AT THE CABIN were very different films for example that didn’t necessarily center around stereotypes that constantly follows the gay community: cruising, messy hook ups, apps & drugs-but hopefully it will be a a good show.

1 hour ago, cockatoo said:

Straight people have shows like Too Hot to Handle where they can't keep their hands off each other but when gays do it it's a problem? Homophobes will hate gays regardless of what they do or how they behave. Plus something tells me people who don't like gays won't exactly be tuning in to this :gaycat6:

Oh I get what you’re saying, but the straights also have a lot of dating shows that are more traditional in its format. I’m not sure why us gays can’t have that. Why it gotta be multiple men dating each other. It will make messy TV and perpetuates stereotypes. I wish there was room for both traditional and messy shows, but we’ll just get the messy ones because they’re fun to watch for now. It’s annoying. 

13 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Oh I get what you’re saying, but the straights also have a lot of dating shows that are more traditional in its format. I’m not sure why us gays can’t have that. Why it gotta be multiple men dating each other. It will make messy TV and perpetuates stereotypes. I wish there was room for both traditional and messy shows, but we’ll just get the messy ones because they’re fun to watch for now. It’s annoying. 

YES!

I guess this is what I was trying to say.

why not make a gay version of the one the lacheys host (LOVE IS BLIND) - I think that’s a cute show, is not messy they go on vacation live together for a bit, more traditional things.

On 5/19/2022 at 10:56 AM, May said:

i have a feeling this is going to make ppl more homophobic

:lmao: Me too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.