Madonna’s bottom deserves an award all of its own - self-confidence is a great thing

Lover

Once again, Madonna has come under fire for showing off one of her greatest assets – her killer body.

In sharing recent snaps of herself on a night out with her mates, dressed in a plunging black bustier, lime green shorts and fishnets, Madge received all the same kind of comments we’ve heard a thousand times; and there’s only one reason for it. Well, three, actually – jealousy, sexism and ageism.

When I grow up, I want to be Madonna’s bottom – or rather I want to be the type of woman to whom a bottom like that belongs; the type of woman who sashays simply because she can, who doesn’t give a monkey’s about what women “should” or “shouldn’t” do; who ignores the shocked stares and gasps and whispers of, “at her age!”

When I’m 63, I hope I am even half the bottom that Madonna’s bottom is. Then I could live happily ever after – with that joie de vivre, we could all live happily ever after.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/madonna-butt-bottom-award-confidence-b2081873.html

victoria%20Richards.png?quality=75&width=137&auto=webp

BONUS:

what about you? ?

would you like to be madonna's bottom? ?

xe5AoEA.thumb.gif.f853910724224dcd4ae08a

She inspires me. Always unapologetic. Forever young. Yes her surgery sucks and could have been way better. But her aura and attitude is always youthful and thats what I love. 64  and can still hang and is applauded by those in their 20s. It's GOALS. #fuckageism

Edited by FreeXone

I can’t believe somebody got paid to write an article called - Madonna’s bottom deserves an award all of its own – self-confidence is a great thing

I really need to change career. 

victoria%20Richards.png?quality=75&width

Nope, that new 4ss is awful. Her natural ass was cute

3 hours ago, Cutthroat said:

I can’t believe somebody got paid to write an article called - Madonna’s bottom deserves an award all of its own – self-confidence is a great thing

I really need to change career. 

who would've thought that after being fired from dunkin donuts in the last century that we'll be able to comment on threads about ha bottom in 2022?

so thx to whoever you are.

i want her to suffocate me w them fake azz cheeks mama

2 hours ago, plasticboy said:

i want her to suffocate me w them fake azz cheeks mama

Did you see ha scanned 3d ******, It's so cute??

Nice and tight.

1057384969_destroya(1)(1).thumb.gif.b6d3

7 hours ago, ToMmY said:

200.gif

:ahh: 

The way the whole conversation about her is now about her ass

People have the right to do whatever they want to their own bodies. I don't judge.

But resorting to plastic surgery is like the polar opposite of self-confidence lol.

Just like refusing to accept aging is, well...ageist itself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.