Man burns $3,500 worth of SOUR Tour tickets over Vaccine

BuzzCharts

so he wanted to show the world that he wasted his money :rip: 

******* loser

it tells you before you buy the tickets about the requirements to enter the venue. also did he print out the tickets to burn and then reprint them and went anyway? ?

Edited by mrmayman

she still has your money, loser 

A loser and the gag is he probably is vaccinated and just did it for show. Nowadays venues only accept mobile tickets :skull: 

Why is it always "taking a stand" with these types of idiots? Burning tickets isn't going to change anything. :rip:

Dramatic. Everyone knows that he resold the tickets online and just pretended to destroy the tickets. :rip:

Plus, Olivia is operating a business and she set the terms for her business and concert. If he doesn’t agree with the terms of her business, he shouldn’t have bought the tickets in the first place.

So basically he gave away 3.500 dollars to Olivia Rodrigo and received nothing in exchange :toofunny2: they really think they are some kind of heroes by doing this when in reality they are losing.

I hate florida

It’s not even real please :rip: And even if it is, he was losing the money either way. Who spends $3500 for one concert - I’m sure there are better uses 

I don't think concerts here even have terms lol

7 minutes ago, infrared said:

It’s not even real please :rip: And even if it is, he was losing the money either way. Who spends $3500 for one concert - I’m sure there are better uses 

I mean the resale value u can get for those tickets :dies:

He looks gay

LMAO dumbass, she still got your

money if he didn't resell those. :gaycat2:

You hear about them all the time, but here’s an actual f***ing idiot in the wild. 

A. You can just take a COVID test instead of "being forced to get the vaccine." 

B. She already got your fuckin money, dumb ass. 

C. Stop reproducing. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.