Gaga scouting for Tony's replacement / Michael Bublé 1st choice!

IBeMe

At one point, while talking about his upcoming tour, the conversation turned to Gaga as Bublé said, “Lady Gaga invited me—we had lunch yesterday and she asked me to come to hear her residency...and so I came to go see her show.” This was in reference to Gaga's current residency at the Dolby Live Theatre inside Park MGM titled, Lady Gaga Jazz & Piano.

Bublé went on to praise the fellow pop star, saying, “She is an incredibly talented, powerful entertainer, who is able to completely connect with her audience, and...she genuinely cares about them and it comes through in spades.” He added, “I got to sit in the audience and be inspired.”

He said, “She came off stage and I hugged her and the only thing I could think to say was, ‘I'm so proud of you and the fact that you and I get to, together, we get to continue the legacy of our heroes, and to be custodians of this music we love so much...I'm just so happy.’”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/michael-bubl-says-lady-gaga-142800223.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAAg5hhaUCyHA179OZfc8M69O-r4QGsbrtzpGktdzLjcaApNoV7eUocuRVlTs4cCElnkdxoefs3gFpzreQBMTZnnFS8wZiGHu4aWQdtfBspfP8k-fSedX2I6N4RoFefx9L0noz9tGRETaV_I7vJolHp_3J7ENZy-bhIGe1eE7UjGb

Now that Tony has retired she is poaching for her next collaborator! The Michael x Gaga Jazz album will be a HUGE hit tbh :jonny5:

Edited by IBeMe

The homewrecker of pop strikes again :clap3: 

She should just do a solo album, she has the voice and the clear appreciation of the classics to do it all by herself.

id like to hear it

The first Gaga album I'll be skipping

Well this might turn out to be good move.. I mean fans always criticize her pop music so its better that she is not throwing Jazz away after Tony. 

I’d like a solo jazz album or jazzy Christmas album but ok

Doesn’t he beat up/abuses his wife? I’ve seen those videos & man, his wife looks terrified of him. I’m not surprised Gaga would work with someone like that tho. Is she doing it out of spite again or to spark up some drama?

Gaga & Michael - 'Christmastime with Love' is coming to sell a million copies every holiday season and end the OGH once and for all

I would love a joint Christmas album from them 

1 hour ago, KingJay said:

Doesn’t he beat up/abuses his wife? I’ve seen those videos & man, his wife looks terrified of him. I’m not surprised Gaga would work with someone like that tho. Is she doing it out of spite again or to spark up some drama?

You'd know about celebs with working with abusers

KingJay

this collab would be up there with one of her corniest moves if it happens. 2008 gaga would be disgusted :deadbanana:

Source: dude trust me

can this be reported for missleading information and spreading fake news?  

Omg :biblio:

“Move your head if he hits you”

”touch your hair if he abuses you” 

:shakeno:

Edited by Sergi91
P

4 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

Source: dude trust me

can this be reported for missleading information and spreading fake news?  

How is this spreading fake news? There is a bunch of videos on YouTube of him mistreating her.

4 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Thank you! It’s terrible how he treats her. And those videos aren’t even the worst ones I’ve seen of him mistreating her. There is some where he like pinches her arm & stuff. But careful cuz I just got a wp for saying that.

11 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

You'd know about celebs with working with abusers

KingJay

Yikes. but “you got/clocked” me!!

1 win for you & a loss for me!! Yay

you’re doing great, love.

3 minutes ago, KingJay said:

How is this spreading fake news? There is a bunch of videos on YouTube of him mistreating her.

Thank you! It’s terrible how he treats her. And those videos aren’t even the worst ones I’ve seen of him mistreating her. There is some where he like pinches her arm & stuff. But careful cuz I just got a wp for saying that.

You should appeal it. 

42 minutes ago, KingJay said:

Yikes. but “you got/clocked” me!!

1 win for you & a loss for me!! Yay

you’re doing great, love.

Winning comes natural to me. Wish you could relate xx

KingJay

LEGENDS :jonny6:

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

Oh my :shakeno: the way he's brutal with her at the beginning of the video ! 

Why is she staying with him ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.