Why do some users here make fun of people that over 30+?

Distantconstellation

Its literally so silly because a lot of you are mid to late 20s but you are making fun of popstars who are over 30 as if u arent about be 30 soon. 

I get the feeling that a lot people here think they are kids when u are grown ass men who are also getting old. 

I guess the older you are the most embarassing it gets to live in stan world.

2 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

mid 20s? girl i dont need dentures yet like yall

you are still on the teething toy?

Just now, Rev8 said:

you are still on the teething toy?

yass and my baby smooth skin is soft and supple

ezgif.com-optimize(1).thumb.gif.16dd1827

Cause they are stupid and they don't think they are going to be 30 at some point. :cm:

I’m 20 so I still have a good few years of making fun of y’all until it’s self-hate. :coffee:

The Britney vs. Xtina threads are prime example of why it should be okay to make fun of 30+ year olds.

There is nothing wrong with being +30, +40, etc on Pop culture forums.

Now if you're acting like an unhinged troll, obsessively hating on Pop stars (who are your age or years younger) and fighting with literal kids over streams then I have some news for you.... 

being-young-gay-and-mean-is-not-a-person

They'll learn

In general, because it gets a reaction. Especially on Twitter, if a 23 year old can get meltdowns from millennials for saying “you’re 30 and eating pb&j sandwiches? Grow up” they’re gonna do it :rip: 

Why do you feel such that. 

I almost think it’s more embarrassing being in your late teens/early 20s and posting on this site…. Like, you’re in the prime of your life go out to a club, touch grass, do drugs…have fun before it’s all over. :coffee2:

Im single 30 year old who will never find love so I dont care..age doesn't matter when you don't have a ******* life.

3 hours ago, Seiko Oomori said:

mid 20s? girl i dont need dentures yet like yall

3 hours ago, Seiko Oomori said:

yass and my baby smooth skin is soft and supple

Omg these back to back reads

DbDi.gif

52 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I almost think it’s more embarrassing being in your late teens/early 20s and posting on this site…. Like, you’re in the prime of your life go out to a club, touch grass, do drugs…have fun before it’s all over. :coffee2:

ummm...chile...isnt that how you become a crackhead? :deadbanana2:

It's so crazy to me that some people think 30s is old. 30s is still very young. Boomers still refer to people in their 40s as "babies" :rofl: 

Gen Z knows they’ll be long ****** way before they hit 40, if they ever do. 

we make fun of you because you guys are 30+ acting like you’re still teenagers. you shouldn’t ever be having a stan war even in your 20s, let alone being 35. 

10 minutes ago, FREE said:

we make fun of you because you guys are 30+ acting like you’re still teenagers. you shouldn’t ever be having a stan war even in your 20s, let alone being 35. 

haha i'm pretty sure the 30+ users joining a stan war is mainly for fun and nothing serious

8 hours ago, bad guy said:

The Britney vs. Xtina threads are prime example of why it should be okay to make fun of 30+ year olds.

SCALPED THEM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.