Dove Cameron comes out as Depp supporter

rcksluke

I just find it weird people go out of their way to hype up people they don't even know. I know nothing about this case, their relationship, etc. As far as I know, the relationship seemed toxic on both ends. But it's not up to me to judge, that's for the jury to decide in the case. I find stan behavior weird all around. I find it weird that people are eager to take sides in a case they have no involvement in, especially when the facts seem kind of murky, and Depp and Heard have been waging allegations about one another for years now.

Smart girl :clap3:

13 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

I just find it weird people go out of their way to hype up people they don't even know. I know nothing about this case, their relationship, etc. As far as I know, the relationship seemed toxic on both ends. But it's not up to me to judge, that's for the jury to decide in the case. I find stan behavior weird all around. I find it weird that people are eager to take sides in a case they have no involvement in, especially when the facts seem kind of murky, and Depp and Heard have been waging allegations about one another for years now.

:clap3: also that little boy comment is weird too. He’s a dude in 40s he doesn’t need to be coddled and protected :deadbanana:

can we talk about the fact that his weird female stans think this drug abuser is a ‘sweet baby who needs to be protected’ :deadbanana2:

disappointed but not surprised since people just take those pro depp posts at face value :rip:

we shouldn't have a team, they're both sick. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.