New Warner CEO Is Determined To Revive Harry Potter

AbeHicks

Meh, they're overrating how much the public actually cares for HP at this point tbh. 

But WB has never had a good track record in predicting trends so... :lmao: 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miichael

• Feanor

• nathanspears

• AbeHicks

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Feanor said:

They need to do a teen/YA school drama set in Hogwarts and keep JK far away from the script

Teen dramas are in rn, so that would be a massive success.

This. 

Please no

I think some of y’all are misunderstanding what he saying. He isn’t saying literally remake the hp movies but more like restart the franchise compared too what Warner bros been doing since the original films were done. 

I think he means he simply wants to expand the Harry Potter universe. The Harry Potter community is alive and well the difference is that fans care about story and want the universe expanded. The franchise does get hit hard whenever jk rowing opens her mouth because the Harry Potter franchise has a large lgbtq following. 

as for ppl saying that gen-z doesn’t care about Harry Potter will most of them don’t read or even speak English anyway. Unless it’s less than 150 words. 

Harry Potter there still a lot potential I mean the parks and merchandise make so much money alone every single year so clearly people are buying or visiting places. Warner bros simply mishandle the franchise the same way Disney mishandle Star Wars at the beginning. Clearly Warner bros leadership has been wrong for a while since they falling behind competitively so many other networks when it comes to films and franchises. Harry Potter can become there biggest money maker other than Batman because the fandom and legacy is there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.