Queer as Folk (2022) | Season 1 | Out now

James_Dean

16 hours ago, zzmyth said:

For me was on the other hand Michael, Emmett and Ted who made the show amazing.

Brian and Justin to me never felt relatable or real.

Michael, Emmett and Ted all had the real challenges/ storylines that progressed the show, while Brian and Justin provided all the steamy scenes :allears: it was a good balance

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• James_Dean

• Pop Life

• Monster Megamind

What a wasted opportunity! Instead of showing how much gays have progressed since the last version, they show that we are still drugged out, traumatized people, who just want to party and have sex... Absolute abomination...

It was so difficult to bear through the episodes...

rewatching the us version 

Haven’t watched this since I was in middle school and Even then it was only the later seasons :rip: 

the way so much stuff happens during season 1 :deadbanana2: 

On 6/22/2022 at 12:09 AM, Monster Megamind said:

What a wasted opportunity! Instead of showing how much gays have progressed since the last version, they show that we are still drugged out, traumatized people, who just want to party and have sex... Absolute abomination...

Except, not all of us do that. This series is a definitive step back, and it's from a lack of character development and connection.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.