Snapchat CEO pays of student debt

1DES

I mean this is cute and all but like…society shouldn’t have to rely on when a few select celebs decide “oh hey i feel like writing off some taxes and getting some deductions today”

Imagine touting yourself as the best and greatest country in the world but having your government do nothing about the fact that you could go into your entire life just to get an education smdh

I mean that was nice of them and all but this doesn't solve anything. It just perpetuates a system where individual rich people have the option to be the saviors of a handful of poor people if they feel like it that day. We need structural change for affordable education.

Edited by Beyonnaise

AdamEllisComic.png

Let people enjoy things. It was a nice gesture.

He’s not obligated to pay off anyone’s debt, nor does he have to cause radical change for it be worthwhile. :gaycat6:

Instagram is better and I am happy Mark decided to clone Snap main features. :clap3:

:clap3:

sad that Snapchat was sabotaged and stolen from, by Zuckerburgs

This was such a nice gesture!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.