Gaga honored with the Voice of Change award

Marry Illusion Glory

Lady Gaga receives the 2022 "Voice of Change" award by the Lymphatic Education & Research Network (LE&RN), for her support of the foundation's fight against lymphatic diseases. 

The award was presented by Gaga's former American Horror Story: Hotel co-star and Academy Award winner Kathy Bates.

"You are Lady Gaga to the world. To me, you are a friend, an advocate, and an angel, who consistently uses your art and compassion to improve the lives of others. I live with lymphedema and I personally, thank you."

The video with Gaga's song 'Til It Happens To You' featuring stories in an attempt to lobby the US Congress for establishing the National Commission on Lymphatic Research:

FTAxxVJWUAA2Wf3?format=jpg&name=small

:clap3:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

When Kathy says "you/Stefani/Gaga", is she referring to the launder this way foundation or did Gaga do something specifically for this cause in particular? 

Either way, yet another accolade. Could we slow down the acclaim to let the others catch up perhaps? 

The awards collector :clap3:

It's so unexpected how she ended up becoming a legend, good for her 

Till it happens to you was a moment, it helped so many people :clap3:

moonlitdick

She’s always had a beautiful heart, I really appreciate that. It’s rare to find. :heart::heart2:

Edited by moonlitdick

she got awarded for changing from her Dope/Perfect Illusion vocals to her Hold My Hand vocals. :clap3:

2 hours ago, Girls5eva said:

It's so unexpected how she ended up becoming a legend, good for her 

I mean legends always are talented people. :clap3:

OT: congrats to miss Gaga

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.