• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• Bears01

• Buddy

• anklebiterrs

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he should try sending his application to GayHoopla next since most of them have similar views like him

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

2 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

They demolished this guy’s whole image and removed him from his job in like 2 months. 

”The left’s cancel culture” is a frequent conservative talking point but cancelling seems to be only be done effectively by conservatives :rip: It’s funny.

This weirdo got cocky and overstepped his mark within the party. Hopefully, now he goes all out and causes a mess. Expose them. 

Honestly if he's smart enough, since he's obviously dumb, he could've take advantage to that orgies exposé when he starts losing support from the GOP in the few years and going out with the BANG

Now he's going to be remember as that guy who got expose as a cousin f*cker on his short career in D.C.

What a career highlight huh?

3 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

They demolished this guy’s whole image and removed him from his job in like 2 months. 

This. I get that it's a case of bad thing happening to shitty person, but it's actually frightening how he stepped out of line and they destroyed him so quick. Lord knows what other ****** up things are happening behind the scenes.

35 minutes ago, Khal said:

This. I get that it's a case of bad thing happening to shitty person, but it's actually frightening how he stepped out of line and they destroyed him so quick. Lord knows what other ****** up things are happening behind the scenes.

Yeah have absolutely 0 sympathy for the creep and it’s kind of funny to see him being destroyed by his own ilk… but the “dirt” they had on him was actually quite mild by all accounts? Ok it was very weird but a much worse story had already come out about Madison and left him unscathed (him sexually assaulting a girl). 

When you consider someone like Matt Gaetz is still supported the Republican Party and is very obviously a human trafficker/pedo… Obviously Madison was close to exposing someone quite important. 

Funny how quickly his fellow MAGA Congress people turned their backs on him. :ahh: He should expose them all.

he can cry in my bedroom 

5 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Yeah have absolutely 0 sympathy for the creep and it’s kind of funny to see him being destroyed by his own ilk… but the “dirt” they had on him was actually quite mild by all accounts? Ok it was very weird but a much worse story had already come out about Madison and left him unscathed (him sexually assaulting a girl). 

When you consider someone like Matt Gaetz is still supported the Republican Party and is very obviously a human trafficker/pedo… Obviously Madison was close to exposing someone quite important. 

It's so telling that him literally assaulting someone (to the point where her hair got caught in his wheelchair :deadbanana:) was shushed away when the GOP apparatus was on his side, but when they turned on him they immediately dug up photos/videos to paint him as gay (which on one hand, was available to them) and that's what got Republican voters to turn on him. I feel conflicted as a liberal gay person of how to feel. In a sense, us partcipating in laughing at him kind of helped validate the homophobia of the situation. I detest him as as a person, but it's icky how widespread their hatred of gays still is that they can effectively end a career over a scandalized accusation.

Edited by Beyonnaise

time for onlyfans :fan: 

On 5/18/2022 at 4:12 AM, Sesame said:

:bibliahh:

At least now he’ll have time to wax his ridiculous looking ass crack 

On 5/18/2022 at 4:27 AM, Bentley said:

wheel on over here bb, I’ll comfort you 

This thread :deadbanana2:

What will he stand for now that his political career is over :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.