• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• Bears01

• Buddy

• anklebiterrs

Top Posters In This Topic

He exposed the fuckery that DC politicians engage in and got punished as a result. 

:ahh: 

Yeah, I'm the last person to buy conspiracy theories but I totally bought the coke and orgies story. 

Having worked on the Hill, he's not the first one to say it either. Far more credible staff have. 

He deserved to go though, so good riddance.

no sympathy for him as he is trash but DAMN did the hit job after his Coke orgy comment absolutely destroy him :deadbanana:

:bibliahh:

The best part is the Republican Party will want nothing to do with him and he’ll have to go the trump route and won’t be able to get a job at Fox. 

At least now he’ll have time to wax his ridiculous looking ass crack 

Edited by Sesame

I’m honestly surprised how close it still was though after everything that came out. :toofunny2:

Can somebody explain what that means? He is still in the republican party but he is not in the congress anymore?

2 minutes ago, Sesame said:

The best part is the Republican Party will want nothing to do with him and he’ll have to go the trump route and won’t be able to get a job at Fox. 

Yeah, his career is legit DONE :rip: The fact that he had a prime speaking spot at the RNC not even 2 years ago too is crazy 

Just now, P.O.P said:

Can somebody explain what that means? He is still in the republican party but he is not in the congress anymore?

He’s still in congress until January 3rd, 2023, but he won’t be able to seek re-election because another Republican beat him in a primary race. Basically, his political career is done 

14 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Yeah, I'm the last person to buy conspiracy theories but I totally bought the coke and orgies story. 

Having worked on the Hill, he's not the first one to say it either. Far more credible staff have. 

He deserved to go though, so good riddance.

Absolutely this. 

Madison is disgusting but I wholeheartedly believe that there was a coordinated effort to punish him for exposing the truth. 

The self destruction with one off-handed comment on a podcast about DC republicans being perverts who have cocaine fueled orgies :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

He’s still in congress until January 3rd, 2023, but he won’t be able to seek re-election because another Republican beat him in a primary race. Basically, his political career is done 

Oh wow, thanks.

To be honest, it is better for him. He can go totally unhinged since he has nothing to risk. Somebody get him a podcast already.

OUT :sistrens: he should expose more GOP secrets while he's on his way out the door

He exposed them and they ended him, aren't these the same people who cry all day about "cancel culture"?

Now that he's on unemployment he better spill even more tea, come through Cawthy be free :gaydonnacat1:

wheel on over here bb, I’ll comfort you 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.