New Michael Jackson Certifications

Armani?

Massive numbers for Rock With You & Don't Stop Til You Get Enough. Remember The Time's numbers are also impressive, matching up with Black Or White in the end! 

8 minutes ago, Hector said:

Massive numbers for Rock With You & Don't Stop Til You Get Enough. Remember The Time's numbers are also impressive, matching up with Black Or White in the end! 

Remember The Time has more streams on Spotify for some reason. I was surprised when i saw that the other day tbh

the way they continue certifying his stuff :jonny: (not surprised about them going up tho)

30 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Remember The Time has more streams on Spotify for some reason. I was surprised when i saw that the other day tbh

Not surprised at all, actually. It’s one of his biggest classics to 90s kids, as we missed most of his peak singles

michael getting his stuff recertified  from beyond the grave but randy can’t get his ass up and do the same for janet:deadbanana2:

Edited by worldwide angel

Don’t Stop :clap3: 

Remember the time selling 2M more than Black or White :dies: ..... its ha revenge for being blocked at 3 

Rock With You :alexz:

Remember the Time 261238x Platinum in my heart :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.