Ed Sheeran paid for medical bill for The Wanted’s Tom Parker

McNulty

• ATRL Moderator

I mean I get not liking his music (I don't really care for it) but why do so many people hate him. He seems perfectly harmless :michael:

1 hour ago, Watson! said:

When Taylor does the same, she is praised for her commitment. The hypocrisy..

She gets dragged ruthlessly, Ryan Murphy even parodied her giving gifts to fans on a major network television show :toofunny2:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joesuxx

• Watson!

• UnusualBoy

• modeblock

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, modeblock said:

the blatant pr :deadbanana4:

It's been made public by Tom Parker's memoir... 

4 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

It's been made public by Tom Parker's memoir... 

my bad, good on ed then :bird:

Really nice thing to do!

I'm no Ed fan, but this is nice. I hope Tom's book does well and it can also help his family out somewhat. He was such a good guy, I'll miss him. I'm sad his book is not being released in the US when The Wanted was still very well known here even if they didn't get played much on the radio. They still had a good amount of fans here.

Ed does seem like a genuinely nice guy so this made me tear up! Rest in epace, Tom!

2 hours ago, hardbrit said:

She literally is DRAGGED :deadbanana2:

I mean in this forum. She is not criticized as much as Ed even if her tactics are much more desperate.

a hottie and a saint:clap3:

That was very nice that he helped out Tom in that way. 

A Saint! Let me go stream Perfect Duet 

14 hours ago, BuzzCharts said:

An the losers on this site still hate him for no reason 

:cm:

That's actually really sweet of him to do

On 5/17/2022 at 4:07 PM, katara said:

Interesting. I thought the NHS covers the expenses in the UK?

The NHS hasn't recovered from Covid, all the postponed treatments etc. They weren't in the best condition before hand in terms of waitlists. They're also struggling to get adequate staffing levels since etc and they're criminally under resourced sadly. It takes more than a clap and a commemorative "thank you" pin badge to fix it or get more staff through the door sadly. 

OT - that's nice for Ed considering how close he was to The Wanted when they gave him the opportunity. Still can't believe all of this happened. His poor family. Sick of seeing crappy stuff being posted about his widow too. I hope her and their children eventually find some peace. 

23 hours ago, Watson! said:

When Taylor does the same, she is praised for her commitment. The hypocrisy..

What has Taylor got to do with any of this situation? Perhaps she wouldn't get such a bad rep on this site if her fans didn't turn threads such as this one regarding someone funding their old friends cancer treatment and subsequent palliative care (a fact Ed did not once publicise and still has not commented on) into a "look how hard done by Taylor is", now is neither the time nor place and it's quite frankly disgusting and ignorant to turn this into something so juvenile.

Edited by Joesuxx

5 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

What has Taylor got to do with any of this situation? Perhaps she wouldn't get such a bad rep on this site if her fans didn't turn threads such as this one regarding someone funding their old friends cancer treatment and subsequent palliative care (a fact Ed did not once publicise and still has not commented on) into a "look how hard done by Taylor is", now is neither the time nor place and it's quite frankly disgusting and ignorant to turn this into something so juvenile.

Just keep your mouth close. Other users talked about his obsession with charts and you should respond to them not myself.

That’s so nice of him, he’s a good guy. :clap3:Still so heartbreaking about Tom. :cries:

11 hours ago, Watson! said:

Just keep your mouth close. Other users talked about his obsession with charts and you should respond to them not myself.

I said what i said an  i wasn't wrong. Literally mentioning someone completely irrelevant because we can't discuss a sentence in someone's posthumous autobiography they wrote whilst dying without mentioning your own interests. Get your palette checked because you appear to be lacking taste. And the same applies for anyone else that feels this is some sort ammunition for some childish "stan war" your faves don't actually give two hoots about. A man has died, he wanted us to know about an act of kindness. Discuss that instead. 

1 minute ago, Joesuxx said:

I said what i said an  i wasn't wrong. Literally mentioning someone completely irrelevant because we can't discuss a sentence in someone's posthumous autobiography they wrote whilst dying without mentioning your own interests. Get your palette checked because you appear to be lacking taste. And the same applies for anyone else that feels this is some sort ammunition for some childish "stan war" your faves don't actually give two hoots about. A man has died, he wanted us to know about an act of kindness. Discuss that instead. 

So, you don't have any problem with those dragging Ed for chart obsession in this topic. But you have problem with me highligting their hypocrisy. Get off

2 minutes ago, Watson! said:

So, you don't have any problem with those dragging Ed for chart obsession in this topic. But you have problem with me highligting their hypocrisy. Get off

Did you not read my post saying the same applies to anyone else? Or did you just rush to defend your actions? I mean there will always be cynics that question motives and that's sad for them. To bring a completely irrelevant party into the discussion because you want to discuss them just serves peak narcissism. 

Did you not read my post saying the same applies to anyone else? Or did you just rush to defend your actions? I mean there will always be cynics that question motives and that's sad for them. To bring a completely irrelevant party into the discussion because you want to discuss them just serves peak narcissism. 

Very insightful nonsense. Thanks

Just now, Watson! said:

Very insightful nonsense. Thanks

Ah dismissive, no explanation as to how it's nonsense. Tell us you're read without telling us i guess. Have a blessed day, do better. 

Ah dismissive, no explanation as to how it's nonsense. Tell us you're read without telling us i guess. Have a blessed day, do better. 

You could have made sense if you quoted the other posts along with mine. Now, you look like another minion running to defend their fave.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.