Latto "Big Energy" Ranked #1 BBMAs Performance by USA Today

EarStyle

b9932257-c57a-4861-bbc2-fc3905e98be1-GTY 

A noteworthy export from the hip-hop mecca of Atlanta, Latto, joined by a sextet of dancers, rap-sung her Tom Tom club-sampling No. 1 R&B-hip-hop hit with snarling assertivene. But there was no denying how much fun Latto was having as she twerked and twisted, headbanging her wavy mane of hair in rhythm with the pyro popping behind her. For those unfamiliar with the upstart born Alyssa Stephens, it was a star-making performance.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/music/2022/05/15/billboard-music-awards-2022-brutally-honest-ranking-every-performance/9755345002/

That performance was horrible and boring.

They didnt have much to choose from anyways

Thinking Of You
7 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

That performance was horrible and boring.

They didnt have much to choose from anyways

But yet when Dua Lipa did a hair flip and a hip twist at the GRAMMYs, people hailed it as a superb performance. Interesting. 

Yup she deserves. She gave her all but she should have done a medley with wheelie :celestial4:

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

But yet when Dua Lipa did a hair flip and a hip twist at the GRAMMYs, people hailed it as a superb performance. Interesting. 

several points were made :gayalipacat3:

The back track was louder than her actual voice :rip: 

I actually enjoyed her performance. i think her and meg stole the night even though it’s by default because everyone else was hella boring. they still served regardless 

19 hours ago, Bussea said:

I actually enjoyed her performance. i think her and meg stole the night even though it’s by default because everyone else was hella boring. they still served regardless 

Def were the best two performers. 

no one moved 

the bar must be in hell if this is considered the best performance 

It was terrible.

Couldn't even hear her over the backtrack.  What I could make out sounded really bad.

Imagine ranking Becky only at #11 :biblio:

racism jumped out

Totally forgot this happened

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.