AIPAC endorses Republican who pushes "Great Replacement" theory & calls Dems pedos

Communion

Unsurprising, they continue to sink lower and lower 

I’m so numb to politics at this point. People are just ******* nuts. I’ll vote, but I’m certainly not going to drown in anxiety over these wackos who literally endorse the most vile, sickening, disgusting **** that America was founded on. I’m never shocked by this knowing this country was literally built on the BACKS of my ancestors while foots, ropes and chains were on their necks. It’s the 2020s and the lynchings have just been modernized and “upgraded” to knees and guns. 

I will continue vote against, not for. My apathy is strong. President Joe Manchin and VP Krysten Sinema are obstructionists and they need to be made irrelevant.

That’s all I got. Not in the mood for trolling or arguing, so if anyone wants to try my commentary with insults or disrespect, don’t expect a response. Actually, I’m not responding to ****. I said what I said. 

We already knew AIPAC liked white supremacists when they supported Trump.

Lol, in brightest day, in blackest night, no principles will remain in sight. :baseball:

And Democratic voters will be told this by other candidates and still go and vote for the **** Dem candidate the AIPAC endorses. :juanny: 

so so much blood on these people's hands. hopefully satan skewers them like rotisserie chickens in the underworld when they die. :smitten2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.