Megan Fox cut a hole in her outfit to have sex with MGK

Bimbo

I would have too if i was hittin’ that fine ass :WAP:

I would’ve just let him penetrate me through the fabric with his pink anaconda 

RictyT8.gif

Edited by Richie.Valdez

Just realized she texted this to her STYLIST... whatever happened to boundaries Meg :ace:

familyfeud-disgusted.gif

what an attention seeker :rip: she is so annoying to me now

its a good job she's still beautiful, bc the way shes choosing to cling on to relevancy is cringeworthy

u gays hv a weird taste in men. particularly the fuckboy types who r likely to pump nd dump. shows a lack of self respect imo

I feel like they are saying all this crazy stuff about their relationship to generate buzz and interest. I actually think they are probably really very normal (well, as normal as they could be) and boring. Like, they make it sound like they are having wild sex everywhere, but in reality they sit on their couch in matching his and hers Snuggies watching Real Housewives like the rest of us. 

Edited by discosean

Quite boring and un-exciting news, she tries too hard to be edgy. I would have cut another hole in my actual body for him, now THAT would have been a bit more eventful.

4 hours ago, MaxxiPad said:

Just realized she texted this to her STYLIST... whatever happened to boundaries Meg :ace:

familyfeud-disgusted.gif

i mean people can be besties with their stylists lol

it's more concerning that she posted it to her millions of followers

I love them :fan:

Her case is so sad to me. 

Just 2-3 years ago, I remember watching all these interviews from her, talking about why she was blacklisted from Hollywood after the Michael Bay situation. She appeared so poised, sophisticated, intelligent and well spoken. 

Only to end up like THIS? MGK influence has ruined her, unfortunately. 

Edited by cypriotpcdfan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.