Protesting Outside Homes Now Illegal in Florida

Armani?

I mean isn't this against the constitution? BUT oh wait it doesnt matter cause the justices are all partisan hacks now

at least hillary didnt win in 2016 tho:coffee2:

I hate him but I’m not mad about this specific law

A good law to implement, protesting in front of someone’s home isn’t just damaging to them it also affects the whole neighborhood. 

1 hour ago, Oxy said:

A good law to implement, protesting in front of someone’s home isn’t just damaging to them it also affects the whole neighborhood. 

This argument logically doesnt hold up to basic history 

Unless you think ppl should have been been arrested for protesting slavery, woman suffrage, Gay marriage in front of a elected official's house who opposed it:rip:

• ATRL Moderator

So-called free speech warriors continue to do the most harm to free speech.

this will hold up in a conservative SCOTUS sadly...

I agree with this. Targeting someone's home where their family/children live should be off limits, not to mention the distress to the neighbors who have nothing to do with it. There are so many crazy people out there and you never know how far they can go. Similarly, publicizing someone's home address should be illegal.

America - where far right hate speech is protected, but peaceful protest is banned.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.