Bad Boys Zeus brawl goes viral

Click Clack

Bad girls club needed this. Hated when they started editing fights and stuff

Omg there's a bad boys club now? :rip:

I've been rewatching BGC the last few weeks. I'm on the season where it was all pairs of sisters and the two "sisters" that turned out not be to sisters at all but ex lovers and one of them was faking stage 3 cervical cancer :skull:

I missed this stupid sh*t :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Subzero said:

Omg there's a bad boys club now? :rip:

I've been rewatching BGC the last few weeks. I'm on the season where it was all pairs of sisters and the two "sisters" that turned out not be to sisters at all but ex lovers and one of them was faking stage 3 cervical cancer :skull:

I missed this stupid sh*t :bibliahh:

wtf :deadbanana2:the way served soulless :deadbanana: 

ot: :bibliahh:

35 minutes ago, Katamari said:

wtf :deadbanana2:the way served soulless :deadbanana: 

ot: :bibliahh:

This show became such a mess, like how are you going to fake being sisters giving incestuous tendencies that the entire cast could see and then fake cancer and think you'd get away with it :deadbanana4: I'd never make light of either of these subjects but it was hilarious and truly embarrassing they thought it was okay to do, especially on national tv :skull:

:ahh: 

After of all that **** talking 

you still got snatched 

now that is what getssssssss ME

:fan:

I like these trashy tv shows as much as any other intelligent person but this is beyond. 

The boys seem...slow? :deadbanana:

Still not watching the show but I'll try to catch the fights cuz I still like mess, iagl.

On 5/16/2022 at 4:42 PM, Subzero said:

This show became such a mess, like how are you going to fake being sisters giving incestuous tendencies that the entire cast could see and then fake cancer and think you'd get away with it :deadbanana4: I'd never make light of either of these subjects but it was hilarious and truly embarrassing they thought it was okay to do, especially on national tv :skull:

bdbdbdbddddddm

amber & asia lied too, they’re cousins :lmao: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.