As It Was 6x #1, Bad Bunny 7x Top 10 on Billboard Global 200

Hector

Internationally:

Stats:

Harry Styles’ “As It Was” logs a sixth week at No. 1 on the Billboard Global 200, all from its debut week, with 92.4 million streams (down 7%) and sold 15,600 sold (down 9%) worldwide in the May 6-12 tracking week.

As on the Global 200, Harry Styles’ “As It Was” notches a sixth week at No. 1 on the Billboard Global Excl. U.S. chart, all from its debut atop the survey, with 70.4 million streams and 8,200 sold (down 6% in each metric) in territories outside the U.S. in the May 6-12 tracking week.

Bad Bunny debuts seven songs in the Global 200’s top 10, all from his new Billboard 200 leader Un Verano Sin Ti, led by “Moscow Mule,” which launches at No. 2 with 97.2 million streams and 1,600 sold worldwide. It’s followed in the Global 200 top five by “Me Porto Bonito,” with Chencho Corleone, at No. 4 (70.3 million streams, 1,100 sold) and “Tití Me Preguntó” at No. 5 (65.8 million streams, 900 sold). Bad Bunny’s other top 10 debuts on the latest list: “Ojitos Lindos,” with Bomba Estéreo (No. 6); “Después De La Playa” (No. 7); “Party,” with Rauw Alejandro (No. 8); and “Tarot,” with Jhay Cortez (No. 9).

Also mirroring the Global 200, Bad Bunny debuts seven songs in the Global Excl. U.S. top 10, paced by “Moscow Mule” at No. 2 with 67.6 million streams and 400 sold outside the U.S. It’s followed in the top five by “Ojitos Lindos,” with Bomba Estéreo, at No. 3 (53.7 million streams, 300 sold) and “Me Porto Bonito,” with Chencho Corleone, at No. 4 (46.9 million streams, 200 sold). Bad Bunny’s other top 10 debuts on the latest tally: “Tití Me Preguntó” (No. 6); “Party,” with Rauw Alejandro (No. 7); “Después De La Playa” (No. 9); and “Tarot,” with Jhay Cortez (No. 10).

Oh wow, Bad Bunny is serving the definition of GLOBAL this week :clap3: Most impressive album bomb I've seen in the top 10!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.