39 minutes ago, fentypark said:

so? :zzz:

stans are so wack sometimes :zzz: 

34 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I hardly think she knew the connection 

this unfortunately :/

10 minutes ago, Katamari said:

stans are so wack sometimes :zzz: 

as if britney spears is going to be the first thing on her mind when giving a speech for her icon award… they need be ******* realistic  :dies:

Edited by fentypark

No one cares about Britney and no one is paying for their crimes.

52 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I hardly think she knew the connection 

The Lou Taylor client having millions of taxes not paid? Don’t think so

Mary J. Blige revealed in court documents that she owes the IRS $6.5 million in unpaid back taxes for the years 2008 through 2016.

Everyone knows everyone in this industry and Lou Taylor is extremely famous among musicians. I'm not buying that someone like Mary J Blige has no idea what Lou taylor did to Britney at all. That's just really weird.

Backlash against a company known for human trafficking is apparently just "stans being wack".

The complete disconnect from reality. The way some of you manage to make everything about stan wars.

It's no surprise she'd be uncaring about this when she hasn't cared enough to find the right key for her whole career...

29 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Everyone knows everyone in this industry and Lou Taylor is extremely famous among musicians. I'm not buying that someone like Mary J Blige has no idea what Lou taylor did to Britney at all. That's just really weird.

This, just like everyone in Vegas knew what was going on during Britney’s residency. There’s no way Mary J. Blige, who’s been in this industry for decades and decades, is clueless.

This is pretty embarrassing. I won’t say disappointing ‘cause I couldn’t care less about her. But the fact she even had to name it… 

Very disappointing coming from such an icon. She definitely knows

I'll wait until someone uses the race card :zzz:

She knows and doesn't care, as long as it's working for her, she doesn't give a ****.

MJB obviously knew. It’s been said a million times that what was happening to Britney was an open secret in the industry, and Mary is a veteran in the music business. It’s incredibly naive to think otherwise.

This is not good at all.

3 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

This, just like everyone in Vegas knew what was going on during Britney’s residency. There’s no way Mary J. Blige, who’s been in this industry for decades and decades, is clueless.

Not just that. Multiple documentaries, a NYT expose, a The New Yorker expose, and Britney herself calling Lou and the company out in social media...

Pray Mary that your finances don’t suddenly dwarf when this ***** is called to court.

Who the hell cares. 

On one hand you have to understand that alot of people like JLO and others got into business and duped into it not knowing some of the stuff but on another hand Mary herself has been in many dilemmas with money throughout her career and I suspect she is another one scammed who will eventually see it play out.

I mean isn't she still paying 30k a month alimony to her ex and support for kids she didn't even have or has the expired.

Mary is another woman who's been scammed on and I wouldn't be surprised if she can't get out of certain deals/agreements.

Sickos need to leave Mary alone.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.